“The biggest burrito ever made!!”
Review of Chipotle

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle
Ranked #263 of 418 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Mexican
“The biggest burrito ever made!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Very generous fillings. I could not finish my chicken burrito. Great grilled flavor, affordable too.

• Visited February 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Consistent everywhere”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

EXCEPT - at one Chipotle (can't remember where) I had a server recommend I put the lettuce on top of the guacamole so when the lid is put on, the guac doesn't stick. A fabulous idea, but at the ones I've been to since then, when I suggest this, they look at me like I have two heads. Anyway, I always get the chicken bowls, they always taste the same - a great, moderately healthy lunch, mostly organic, no antibiotics or hormones, and the price really isn't bad. Most of the time, the one bowl will be enough for both of us. And I don't know if they all do this, but this one serves Patron Margaritas!

• Visited May 2013
Temecula, California
“Consistently good food!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Great service, greeted by helpful employees that act as though they like their job. Chicken burrito always good, large portions, reasonable prices, healthy choices, has become my favorite burrito place in town.

Been to Chipotle? Share your experiences!