“Bad service this time”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We went there around 3 pm on a Tuesday , they were not busy but my husband had to stand up and say excuse me we need some service here and he is naturally loud so he sounds like his yelling, then the receptionist guy who will get you a table he was like sir I told your server already then 10 mins later no server came by so he then again got up and called out the guy and he was just ignoring him we need drink refill and another order of food about 15-20 mins of waiting and calling for service finally out server cameby and telling my husband while tapping his shoulder saying "calm down you don't have to yell , you don't have to cause a scene there's other customers here as well ." So we're not coming back in this location. So this morning my husband and I had terrible stomach pain and diarrhea he had 2 shrimp cocktails and I had garlic shrimp Alfredo serve on rice but I don't know it might be the shrimp or they're mad at us :D.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We went to TGIF for happy hour and I was very impressed. We ordered potato skins and had a few beers. Potato skins are great. Service is great. We will be back.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and always go out together and like to try different places but I tell ya on happy hour you would love to come here and you gotta try the spinach dip. The first time I had their BBQ ribs it was tender and tasty so I tried it the second time we came back it was dry and overcooked but no big deal I told our server and (later on found out he was the assistant manager ) he said no problem ill get you another one and yes We are happy with the food ,service and alcohol , we where there for more than 2 hrs. And we'll come back again sometime soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Everything was great except one of our party got the chicken fingers and fries. Chicken was hot but served with cold fries. They finally came with hot fries after she finished the chicken. Chicken was nothing to write home about. Not very tasty, even with dips. I had the jack daniels burger and it was great!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This is a great place to go for food and drinking. The bar is in the middle of the restaurant and offers a wide variety of beers and mixed beverages. The food is great and there is a lot on your plate

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!