“All Outbacks are not alike”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #323 of 426 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We loved our meal at the Outback in Tucson, AZ. We realized that we hadn't been to the
one here locally in quite some time so we tried it again, for a birthday celebration a few weeks ago. 3 of us ordered steak/lobster dinners. The steak was not as tasty or tender as it should have been for a filet. The lobster tails were very small and very salty. The waiter did bring over two replacements for the lobster which were less salty, but still not tender and juicy, and small (like 3 or 4 bites) for the price. Only one of our party was satisfied with his meal. We used to like this place. I especially liked that their veggies used to be fresh and crisp, not just soggy broccoli, a nice variety, but these not up to par :( even the coconut shrimp, wasn't as good as Tucson's. Maybe we just hit them on a bad day, but I doubt we'll be trying it again any time soon.

1  Thank mzglorybeCA

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I went there on Valentine's day as she wanted a steak. The wait unfortunately was over an hour. Shows you how good it is. They said no wait in the bar area. 1st come 1st served in the bar area. We went in and got a table immediately. sat down and ate within 1 hour. Outstanding. Had the Oukback special steak with the sweet potato. Cooked perfectly and tasted great. The bread and butter before dinner is fantastic. Drinks were refilled fast and efficiently even how busy they were. Go and enjoy, you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have eaten in 5 star restaurants in America and London in the UK, but I really enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and great service of Outback! I have always had a great meal and the friendly service! The portions are good and always meet my expectations. The coconut shrimp,salads and the prime rib are my favorite!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We took our daughter and her friend here to celebrate he 19th birthday. She had a shrimp/lobster combo that was outstanding. Her friend had a steak that was just right, and my wife and I both had a seafood trio that was delicious and generous. Our server was outstanding too. All around enjoyable time for all of us.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Close to the Mall and near Chaparral HS. Good steaks and I love the bloomin onion. Look for specials to help ease the family wallet.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!