“Looks better than it really is!!”
Review of Crush & Brew

Crush & Brew
Ranked #21 of 422 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Oceanside, California
“Looks better than it really is!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We ate lunch there on a Sunday about 1 PM. The employees were really nice and polite and knowledgeable. The food, however, left a lot to be desired. We had fish and chips-tasty, but really a small plate for the price (we had to ask 3 times for catsup for our fries). The chicken salad was nicely p[resented, but the chicken was like "canned" or something and we picked it out and put it on a separate plate. When we told the server about it, she did nothing (however, most associates were nicer). It was not busy, but it took forever to get our order. Won't be going back there, that's for sure. With all the restaurants in this area, you really have to be on your game to stay ahead.

Albuquerque, NM
“Great Brew, good food, live music”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We were looking for local and a good beer with food..... Friday night, band was playing.... Everyone seemed into the band and having a good time. Too loud for me and we were at a table pretty far away. Food good. Had Greek salad and would never have known it was Greek Salad. Very good, not typical. Shared sausage flat bread. Very yummy. great service at bar waiting for table and once seated. Love the concept.... Beer side, wine side... Of course you can get either at both sides. Cool, hip, fun, upbeat.

Dover, New Hampshire
“I guess presentation rules? Gluten free no more :(”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have celiacs disease and I am dining with a number of colleagues, so I don't have the luxury of choosing the restaurant. This is not a problem ... I was diagnosed back in 1987 and I have seen everything. Right? Maybe not!
There is not much on the menu that I can have, so I order a burger, "no bun please". I was told that it was not possible to do that, as it interfered with the presentation of the burger. So I told the waitress that I had celiacs disease and so it was important for the burger to come without the bun. She apologized and explained to me that she had tried to convince the chef in the past to leave the bun off upon request, but it was just not possible. Wow!

Visited March 2014
Temecula
“great ambiance....”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is fast becoming a fun place to hang out. The beers and wines are great, its right in the middle of town and the appetizers are good. Music is fun too when we happen upon it. We come here a a couple times a month and quite like going back!

Temecula, California, United States
“Fun with Friends at Crush and Brew”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love going to meet friends at Crush and Brew. It must be the lively atmosphere and sophisticated decor. One side of the place is for wine tasting, the other for craft beers, but you can always mix and match. I go for the live music, even though the sound is echoey and loud. They are working on improving acoustics and lighting. The food is good, if you can get it. Service is very slow and I have twice seen my friend's order be totally forgotten. I recommend just bellying up to one of the bars and ordering a drink in person. Then just listen to the talented musicians. It'll be hard to talk to your friends, except during breaks.

Visited February 2014