“Great food”

Da Bayou
Murrieta, California
“Great food”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Very nice restaurant. The gumbo is my favorite. Along with the fried okra! Definitely worth trying!!

Visited October 2012

Temecula, California
“Good food and good service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been here twice recently for lunch. The Red Beans and Rice and the Jumbalaya were both really good. The portions were pretty large so I even took some home. I thought the staff was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. I would gladly recommend this place for lunch. Can't speak to the dinners because we haven't been there at dinner time.

• Visited January 2013
Thank pat.kight
California
“Not what we were hoping for”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Temecula has long been without a good southern food restaurant, so was excited when this came to town. Their staff was very disorganized and the food left much to be desired, greasy and tasteless. Won't be trying this place again.

Visited March 2012
Orange County
“Tapping your foot and humming good food”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

If you get to any part of the area, do not leave without eating here. I just returned from down South to visit family and this took me back. Everything was perfect, my fried okra, oysters, snapper, red beans and rice were excellent. I was with friends and the food was seasoned just enough for my spicy taste and mild enough for them to enjoy. Our waitress had that southern charm that California folks are missing and the service was the Best! There was a band setting up (Wednesday) and they sounded good enough that I will be back for food and Southern comfort. I saw that they have a Sunday brunch with grits and shrimp, so I know I have to tell my friends to check this place out. The management is doing a great JOB!

• Visited December 2012
Temecula, California
“Authentic”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Great Cajun food. Nice ambiance and the staff is very attentive and friendly. Best Gumbo this side of Nawlins and they'll tailor it to your liking. My wife can't eat shrimp so they served her's with extra of the other goodies. It's also reasonably priced and they don't skimp on portions or quality ingredients. This is one of our regular stops now.

• Visited December 2012