“very charming” 4 of 5 bubbles

69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“very charming”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

The grounds are lovely and you can see how this winery will become a fabulous little sanctuary. The tasting room is nice, cute gift shop and very informative pourers. The wines were good, i'm not a wine snob at all and i quite enjoyed. I didn't have a wine that I had to have but i did buy a couple. They were very enjoyable, it's worth a stop.

Visited February 2013

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Travel zoo offer -European Village vine tour,Temecula,ca”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Our group was nice-vine enthusiasists, vine was excellent- we tasted 12 kinds= 6 white and 6 red, ideal place to spend nice Sunday,but in area must be better vineries,- this one didnt let us keep a glass as a souvenir,and promised plate of fruit chees and chocolate was very small amt of not fresh food.It was as sampler- 3 small morsels of chocolate,instead of fruits= 3 halfs of green grape berry,1 thin slice of salami, ,1 cracker, and 2 minicubes of cheese.Cost of tour was only $29.00- from regular prize $108, but they expected tip on regular price.I researched internet, that other vineries in area offer vine tasting only for 5 dollars -and give you gratis vine glass too.I never go there again!

Visited January 2013
Shreveport, Louisiana
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Interesting Mix of Wines, nice vineyard tour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

I've visited several wineries in the area over the last few years and this one was relatively new so I participated in a tour of the vineyard and a wine tasting with my family. We had Travel Zoo vouchers and the review prior to mine already laid out the details in terms of cost etc. so I won't repeat. The vineyard tour was a nice walk in the brisk air and I enjoyed the stops for a brief presentation and sip of wine. The rose was my favorite of the "white" wines but doesn't really compare to a nice French bottle of rosé. After the vineyard tour, we finished the tasting with reds in the wine cavern. As another reviewer mentioned you get a small cheese plate right before the last tasting (a dessert wine). I was a little disappointed that we didn't actually get to taste the wines with a food pairing as the cheese plate had cheeses, nuts, fruit and chocolate bites that seemed set up for this.There was a sweet Maine Coon vineyard cat that greeted us at the start of the vineyard tour and which Patrick our guide told us liked the blue cheese in our samplers so I saved a few pieces for her after our tasting. She was very appreciative of the snack so if you like cats, save some morsels for her.

Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Too new”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

This place needs time to grow and tweak the wines. Nothing worth stopping for here for now. It seems like too much money was spent on trying to make the buildign grounds and fancy and not enough on the wine. Perhaps this will change in a few vintages.

Visited August 2012
Temecula, CA
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

What a beautifully landscaped venue that is Europa Village! The service is top-notch. The wines are superb! I had the Chardonnay and the Muscat. My friends had the a popular red called Libido. The ambiance is very relaxing with plenty of outdoor seating as well as the two tasting rooms.