“Not as good as it used to be”

El Ranchito Taco Shop
Ranked #153 of 445 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We have been ordering from El Ranchito for years and recently the food quality has seemed to go downhill. Its still decent but not exceptional. They have also raised their prices. My wife ordered a bean burrito and it was nearly 5 dollars! You can make 100 bean burritos for 5 dollars if you make all the stuff at home! We will probably still visit El Ranchito but not as frequently.

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

For a chain the food is quite impressive. Consistently good with generous portions. And affordable. My guest enjoyed her food also with no complaints.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is a small fast Mexican food restaurant on Temecula (hwy 79) Pkwy. We have eaten at literally hundreds of Mexican Food restaurants and this, without a doubt, is our favorite. And clearly we are not alone in this opinion; the place is always busy. Anything you order is very well prepared, but I have to say, the Fish Tacos are the best I've ever had. Also, the one girl that works there named Norma, has got to be the sweetest/kindest young lady that I have ever met. If you're ever in this part of town, I highly recommend you stop and give this place a try, you'll love it.

Been to El Ranchito Taco Shop? Share your experiences!