“Add this one to your list”
Review of Falkner Winery

Falkner Winery
Ranked #22 of 92 things to do in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Falkner Winery is one of the premier wineries in southern California. Located in beautiful Temecula Wine Country, Falkner Winery offers spectacular hill-top vistas, daily wine tasting, tours, a large gift shop, wine tasting classes, weddings and scheduled events. FREE Jazz is performed on Sunday's from April through October. The Falkner's specialize in Mediterranean and Tuscan wine varietals including their award winning Super Tuscan "Amante". They also produce Viognier, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, and Riesling.
Deerfield Beach, Florida
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Add this one to your list”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had a very pleasant time sampling their award winning wines. The server was very personable and helpful. My favorite of the wines we sampled was the 2010 Syrah Rock Creek Vineyard. It was delicious!

There is a restaurant too which we didn't get to try but plan to next trip. the tasting room had a small group playing live jazz. Great view as well. I understand they do weddings here too. We highly recommend!!!

Visited July 2013

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Not handicapped assessable”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We went to a wedding there recently. The setting was beautiful, however, if you have elderly people attending, this is definitely not the place to go. We had trouble getting my mother down to the actual wedding area with her walker and after the ceremony knew she could never make it back up the hill. We asked if there was a golf cart available or even a 4 wheeler! They responded that there wasn't any way other than to drive up a narrow sandy road around the edge of the winery. After blazing a trail through the vineyards, we finally reached the reception area! Several other guests had the same problem. This was a terrible experience for my mother!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ellen D
Fort Worth, TX
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 159 helpful votes
“Gorgeous views”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Thought the owner had a little attitude perhaps since we used a coupon? The tasting room had a group of ladies traveling in a limo and apparently had stopped at plenty, so they were not a lot of fun to be in tasting room with. We sat on the picnic tables, but had to go inside every time to get our sample. We were not treated like royalty. The wines were somewhat watery. I guess a limo trumps a 4Runner, but we did enjoy the wonderful scenery!

Visited May 2013
Orlando, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Beautiful Location and Good Wine”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I went to Falkner Winery for our friends' wedding, it is absolutely breathtaking! Also, they made the best Rose wine in all of Temecula--the other Roses I tried were too dry, Falkner gets it right! Also, we had food in the Pinnacle restaurant after the wedding and it was excellent too! I will definitely come back here for a full tasting when we return to the west coast!

Visited April 2013
Tucson, Arizona
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Average wine stop”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Good thing we had our 2 for 1 coupons, cause the wine is not so bueno. Like all wineries in Temecula, avoid them on the weekends. The SD and LA crowd come flocking in and it's a mad house. It would be ok if the wine was good, but at this place, it is not. The only wine I didn't pour out after a taste was the chard. I go wine tasting 2-3 times a year in California, so I am somewhat spoiled by the Sanata Barbara, San Luis Obispo and my personal fav Paso wine regions. I gave them 3 stars, only becuase the fellow pouring was realy nice and we enjoyed the banter.

Visited March 2013