“Sooooooooo Much Fun!”
Review of Pechanga Casino

Pechanga Casino
Ranked #6 of 91 things to do in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Players can strike it rich on more than 2,000 slots, test their skill at Blackjack, Pai Gow or Poker, and try their luck in the casino's grand Bingo hall.
MGIRL
“Sooooooooo Much Fun!”
Reviewed June 20, 2009

My husband and I love going to visit many Casinos and on our first time there Pechanga was so much bigger then I thought. We had a wonderful panaramic view from our room and the food was savory at the Steakhouse we ate at! My husband loves Poker and he was happy as it was one of the biggest Poker rooms we have seen. I played my slots and left with a $1,500 jackpot!!! Not too Bad! One of the best trips we have had in a while. I would recommend this Casino to anyone looking to have a fun weekend getaway.

• Korean first
riverside
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Lost 10 out of 10 times”
Reviewed April 24, 2009

I have been gambling for 30 years, not a very good thing, but have won my share and lost double my share, but I have never felt like I was being ripped off as badly as being in Pechanga casino. The incentives dont come close to the losing time after time in this place. HIGHLY RECOMMEND STAYING AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Thank barrrrry
sun city
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“worst casino”
Reviewed November 6, 2008

They run pachanga like a gang land place. My daughter got thrown out and almost handcuffed complaining a person next to her was blowing smoke in her face and she was surrounded by 6 security guards.
I was detained because the ticket I got from a slot machine was said to be bogus.
My wife was trying to talk one of my daughters away from a blackjack table, to go to dinner with us and two guards walked up and said if you dont stop bothering this girl we will escourt you out.
How does this soud like a friendly place to you. You might as well be in another country.

6 Thank helpdrop