“Celebrating 75th Birthday”
Review of Pechanga Casino

Pechanga Casino
Ranked #6 of 92 things to do in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Players can strike it rich on more than 2,000 slots, test their skill at Blackjack, Pai Gow or Poker, and try their luck in the casino's grand Bingo hall.
Corona, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Celebrating 75th Birthday”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Started off my Birthday weekend at Pechanga Casino with 24 friends. We had dinner and then did continued celebrating up in the Bingo Paroler. We had a great time and the staff reserved tables for our party of 24. I furnished Valentine favors for all and of course the Casino offers free popcorn and beverages. Great way to spend an evening with very little expense. Of course that depends on how many cards you buy. Haha

Visited February 2014

• Korean first
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fun but disappointed too”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Due to CA state law there are no free drinks offered at the casino. In addition, there are no dice for table games. We had a great time & the staff were very friendly. Just something to be aware of if you choose to go here.

Visited January 2014
Valley Village, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Decent experience”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I love that there are a lot of .01 and .05 machines. At other casinos they usually fill up quick, but there are plenty to go around at Pechenga. They also have a high stakes room, which is a nice twist. I like that the casino doesn't smell as smoky as most, but I swear people come to the casino "just" to smoke. One area of improvement would be their drink service. It takes a while for the servers to return. Lastly if you have a problem with a machine, you'll wait a little while for assistance.

Visited January 2014
tennessee
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Too Smoky even for me a previous smoker!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This was a very large and nice casino with all of the games, tables, etc that you would want. HOWEVER, and let me preface this by saying that I love the roulette tables and to go to casinos and I have been to my share of casinos, but this place was so smoky,it was unbearable. It gagged me and my husband. We couldn't stand it and left after an hour. It literally choked me and smelled terrible. I hated it. Even the supposed "non-smoking" areas smelled bad and I don't think they were policing the non-smoking areas very well.
If the smoke won't bother you, you'll like it, if you like big casinos.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank tsimmons2
New Jersey
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Nice facility but too smoky”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Nice facility but very smoky in the casino with not enough non smoking areas. Staff was very pleasant and eager to please.

Visited December 2013