“As expected”
Review of Pechanga Casino

Pechanga Casino
Ranked #6 of 96 things to do in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Players can strike it rich on more than 2,000 slots, test their skill at Blackjack, Pai Gow or Poker, and try their luck in the casino's grand Bingo hall.
Reviewed December 22, 2013

The casino is very well maintained and has all the basic for a standard Indian Casino. If you visit make sure you have time for the buffet, definitely worth it. Good Luck :)

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Beware of beverage girls Michelle Choi and Erica Moreno they are allowed to harass a client and the job thinks it's ok. They have horrible customer service so do not tip them. Called and filed a complaint and the supervisor said he would talk to them and then comes back to say they might not allow my friend and I back in the casino. That's fine I wouldn't want to spend my money in an establishment that allows their employees to cause drama and be rude

4  Thank InnocentCustomer
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My son and his wife surprised me with dinner and a (comedy) show for my birthday, in the Pechanga Casino. The dinner was GREAT and the comedy show was fun. We didn't stay there because they live close by, and the casino was nice and clean, even though we didn't gamble..

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We went to the buffet after a very good round of golf at the Journey at Pechanga. The buffet was of average value for the price. It does offered good Alaskan King crab & a real tasty cut of prime rib. One tip is to ask the chef for the hot crab legs instead of the cold ones at the plates. They taste much better. The best part of the buffet is the huge selections at the dessert bar. The portions are small enough so that you can try many dishes without being too full.

The most disappointing part of the casino is that, when we want to try our favorite game, crap, we found out that the game was played without the dices. It was played with 2 cards drawn from 2 decks. This really took the fun of out the game.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We always have a good time when we go to Pechanga. This is the first time we stayed in their hotel room. It was very, very nice and clean with lots of amenities. We used to go to Rincon, but I think this will be our place to go now. Always have a good time at the Round Bar.