This motel is ranked 18, it should be ranked lower, but there are only 18 motels listed in Temecula.
The good: 1. It is centrally located in Old Town Temecula. That's it.
The bad: 1. It is way overpriced.
2. It was full of loud partying people, which some rooms looked like they had 8 occupants.
3. The bathroom was nightmare material, this is not an exaggeration:
the doorway had been kicked in and was barely together
the shower had long black hair stuck on the walls
(I am not making this up) the toilet seat, not the lid, was taped together with clear tape
4. The fridge did not work
5. We did not use them, but the pool and jacuzzi were not in good shape
6. The free breakfast (again we did not attempt), was old coffee and some bread by a toaster
7. Road noise from the interstate and street
8. Every piece of furniture and bedding and pictures were dated
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn Temecula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Temecula Hotel Temecula
- Temecula Rodeway Inn