“romantic and quiet”

Inn at Churon Winery
Ranked #153 of 421 Restaurants in Temecula
Reviewed May 31, 2014

The Inn is small and quaint with friendly staff, delicious breakfast and fine selection of wines to taste at a private tasting.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I have lived in Temecula for 27 years.. This is the first & only winery that I have joined.The "pick-up" parties have good food & I believe the wines are some of the finest without breaking the bank. I have been to all of the winery's in Temecula & many in Napa Valley... Churon is great!!! I love the employees!!!

1  Thank Bev B
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The setting was lovely up on the Hill. The antique ambience of the rooms was charming esp. with having a fireplace in each room. Enjoyed the patio outside our room. The only negative ...they need to spruce up the interior and make a few repairs.

1  Thank Marlena5
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I like to stay in isolated places with sophistication and a restaurant that can serve the usual expected entree dishes with flare and a side of wonderment. A suite that is quiet and the guests that are not full of themselves. This is the place removed from the trendy younger crowd and void of the pretentious crowds. Yes, the rooms can be somewhat dated in decor but that is a minor trivia. The staff maybe interpreted at times as rude but they are trained to be quiet and leave hotel guests and diners alone unless called upon. Europeans and frequent travelers can understand this type of establishment.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I always liked their white wines. But they also have some very good blended red wines too. The people who work there are very knowledgeable about wines. I always stop at Churon when I visit temecula.