“Romantic 5 Course Wine Paired Dinner”

Inn at Churon Winery
Ranked #151 of 421 Restaurants in Temecula
Reviewed April 22, 2012

My husband and I had an amazing culinary experiece complete with ambience, wine, and gourmet food for a reasonable price of $65 per person. We also had the unexpected bonus of complimentary wine tasting and appetizers with the guests prior to our dinner. Our reservation was at 6 PM and we had complete privacy since the remaining guests chose later times. The dining area was set in the well decorated lobby area of the Inn complete with a fireplace and tasteful lighting. Our server was a nice young lady who brought out each course and wine pairing as follows: 1st was Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms with Cranberries paired with Gold Nectar Wine, 2nd was homemade Clam Chowder paired with Chardonnay, 3rd was a delicious Chardonnay Salad paired with a White Merlot, 4th was a choice of either a Prime Rib paired with Cabernet or a Sea Bass paired with a Pinot Gris (we had both and recommend the Sea Bass), and the 5th was a wonderful Chocolate Mousse Tuxedo Cake paired with a Dessert Tempranillo ( I love Tempranillo and had never had this version). I we have not tempted you, I would be surprised....a must when visiting Temecula!