“umm amazing..”

Guadalajara Mexican Grill
Ranked #33 of 425 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 4, 2012

DELICIOUS FOOD, great service, everyone in my family always picks this place for our birthdays. always a fun experience with friends and family. AND they have really good prices for food and drinks. another place me and my family always love to go to!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

The restaurant smelled like Pine-sol when we entered. We should have left but the place was recommended by the Hampton down the street. The food was WAY below average. Taco Bell seems like an upgrade by far. The beans were inedible. The meat had no seasoning. Everything seemed like reheated buffet rejections. VERY BAD!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We were looking for a restaurant close by the comedy club that we were going to and I ran across this one online with tripadvisor. So we decided to go here and try it out. They have great nightly deals. We were told the wait was 20 min or so, it ended up being approx 5 mins. We sat down and along came the hottest fresh chips ever! The chips were so fresh and hot almost too hot to eat at first. We dove in, and the salsa was delish too! We ordered the $4 margaritas which were some of the best margaritas I've tasted in along time. As we were waiting on our food, a maricahi band serenade my girl friend (it was her b-day). One person ordered off the special, which included two grilled tequilla lime chicken breast, two bacon wrapped shrimp and a crap and lobster enchilata - it also came with beans and rice and torillas. I ordered the steak fajitas that came with eiter soup or salad, beans, rice & gaucamole and torillas - The steak was so tender and so much flavor...They don't hold back on the helping size ~ I had enough for two people. We will denifently be going back to this restuarant!!!!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

This is a reasonably priced, attractive and friendly place for a single traveler to eat. No attitude from the waitress because I was alone. The food was delicious and the price great. It's the kind of place I'd go to often if I lived in Temecula. I had a yummy tostada and a side of rice for under ten dollars. I don't drink, so I can't comment on the margaritas. But for me, this place was perfect.

Lots of parking. Close to the motels on Jefferson.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

My husband and I decided to eat at this lovely restaurant and found out this is the best Mexican food we have ever had! We had excellent service with yummy chips and salsa that was never ending. We decided to have the combo plate and fish tacos (Large Portions) along with a super cold beer and margarita. I am from New Mexico and we are known for our Mexican food and I would have to say that New Mexico food looks very shabby compare to this place in California. I would highly recommend and I look forward to eating here again!