“Slow”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #45 of 422 Restaurants in Temecula
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Your DB did not recognize the zip. your zipcode database is out of date. Please do a Google search for CA 92591 which places it in Temecula, CA
Menifee, California
“Slow”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We went for dinner as a belated Mother's day celebration. We ordered an appetizer and drink first and then our dinner. The appetizer took 45 minutes and then the dinner over an hour. The server did not check back ofter, or try to inform us what the problem was. When we finally got her attention and ordered another drink, she said the manager would be over to talk to us. Well, all the manager said was she was sorry for the delay. Wow, that's it? They have all kinds of employees working, but can't pay attention to one table, or at least give a reasonable explanation for the wait. Also, perhaps comping one round of drinks would have been nice, mind you only two of us were drinking, and well drinks at that.
I have been to this BJ's four times, Menifee, I live here and want to spend my money in town, but I have yet to have good service. I do like the food, so I truly hope they get their act together.

Visited May 2013

Temecula, California
“BJ's - Where Locals Go to Eat”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at BJ's on several occasions so this time I thought it deserved a restaurant review. BJ's is centrally located and easy to find at the corner of Ynez Rd. and Overland; just across from COSTCO. Ample parking is off of both streets in the back.

Ambience - BJ's is a chain bar/restaurant is is very nicely designed with a large bar and two huge dining areas. Large screen TVs abound with both sports and entertainment. Music is pleasant. Lots of booth and table seating. This is an upgraded sports bar and has that fun atmosphere. Bathrooms and very clean and sanitary. This place just ahas a food "feel" to it.

Service - Very good to excellent. Servers are pleasant and attentive. We have had several meals here and never have been disappointed at breakfast, lunch and dinner time.

Food - BJ's has one of best most diverse and appealing menus of any restaurant in Temecula. There is certainly something here for everyone. Pizza, great sandwiches, entrees, pastas, salads and low-cal meals. Tip: Go to BJ's for breakfast and you won't be disappointed. Not too many people before 10:30 am and they have a weekend buffet as well.

On a diet? - Like I said, BJ's has a number of low-cal meals, especially for lunch. Try one of the salads and you will thank me for the tip.

Pizzas - Yes, they have very good pizzas here. We ordered a low-cal veggie pizza and it was excellent. Tip for dieters - order a smaller pizza for two and you will be fine. The menu even show cal counts by the slice. Nice!

Summary - You can't go wrong eating at BJ's. Nice variety of eclectic foods and a great beer selection. Great place to watch the big games. Nice feel and good service. This is my kinda place and I think it will be your too. Bon apetite!

• Visited May 2013
Murrieta, California
“BJ's”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Great food, good selection and a fun atmosphere. I have taken a lot of my friends and dates to this restaurant.

Visited May 2013
California
“Good place for lunch, lots of variety”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We eat here every Wednesday with some friends , its clean well decorated, and the staff is helpful and friendly. I can be a llittle slow if its full, but the quality of the food is worth it.

• Visited April 2013
Temecula, California
“Always good food and service”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Go there about once a month, food is good, service is good and prices are fair. Always crowded which can cause only negative which is parking

• Visited April 2013

Been to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse? Share your experiences!