Ponte Vineyard Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$142
$129
Hampton.com
$75
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$209
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$82
Hotels.com
$114
$104
EmbassySuites.com
Holiday Inn Express Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$78
Hotels.com
$69
$104
SpringHill Suites
Temecula Creek Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
Travelocity
Pechanga Resort and Casino(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$161
TripAdvisor
1,616 results
All reviewscellar loungebouquet restaurantglass of sparkling winetasting roomhotel is beautifulfire pitoutdoor restaurantfull barwine countrywine club membersgrounds are lovelyfood and winegreat winebirthday celebrationget awaythe hot air balloonsrooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I prefer a quiet bar where I can have conversations with friends and if that is what you like then the Cellar Bar is the place for you. A group of my friends and I were doing a little wine tasting hopping in the Temecula wine country. With some time to kill we just stopped by the Ponte Winery and went down to the cellar bar. I found it to have an elegant ambience with very knowledgable friendly bartenders. My friends had the happy hour sliders but I opted for the regular menu kobe beef sliders. The happy hour sliders were a barbeque sauce variety and my all said they were very good. My regular sliders had meat that was so tender you would think you were biting into ground beef. Also they had some tomato with a touch of purple onion and spicy mustard. I really did like them. One of my friends had tampura shrimp and I tasted one which was as good as I have had in any restaurant. I can't tell you anything about the wine tasting room because we did not go there. I could have spent the rest of the evening in the Cellar Bar and do intend on going back soon. As far as the wine goes I asked the bartender for a Sangiovese and what he served me I thought was very good.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Amy L, Manager at Ponte Vineyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Hi buzzboles,
Thank you for your review of The Cellar Lounge. We are glad you had such a great time. We strive to keep the atmosphere fun and relaxing and the food delicious! We hope you'll come back for another visit or a stay at the hotel on your next visit to Temecula Wine Country.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed at Ponte and liked it very much. The rooms, common spaces and grounds have an elegant simplicity. We have stayed at South Coast before, and liked the villas and having a spa on the grounds, and we had been able to pay less at South Coast. But the beauty and peacefulness of Ponte would appeal to some people more. One thing about Ponte, though, their restaurant is better than anywhere else in Temecula wine country. No comparison! Wherever we stay in the future, we will make our way to one of Ponte's restaurants for dinner.

Room Tip: if there is a pool, we couldn't find it

Hi jeaniac,
Thank you for your review of Ponte Vineyard Inn and your comments on our restaurant. We just updated our menus for the Spring, so you'll have to come back soon and taste the new dishes. We hope you'll choose to stay with us again. If so, we hope to exceed your expectations on your next stay.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

After a conference in Anaheim, my wife and I decided to check out southern California wine country. We stayed at the Ponte Inn for two nights and had a marvelous time. Rooms were spacious and clean. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Loved sitting outside by the fire pits, even on a cool March evening.

We had dinner at the Bouquet and found the service and food wonderful. The steak was tender and veggies super fresh.

My wife and are active types, but didn't find the lack of fitness facilities problematic. We loved walking through the vines and along the orange groves. We also found it relatively easy to walk between wineries, if we chose.

Oh, the beds! Feather top mattresses are SOOO comfortable.

We'd definitely go back, next time we are in the area.

Hi gscottwalters,
Thank you for staying with us on your visit to California. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. We actually do have a fitness center on site at the hotel, but agree that it's nice to enjoy a walk around the vineyards and citrus groves. Please let us know if there is anything special we can do for your on your next visit to wine country!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had a wedding in Poway and decided to make a weekend of it and stay one night near the wedding and the 2nd night in Temecula so we could do some wine tasting. WE had heard that Ponte Vineyard Inn was like being in Italy so we decided to give it a try...we area so glad we did. From check in to check out everything was wonderful! No cold counter at check in rather a lovely desk and a knowledgeable young woman who started by offering us a glass of Moscato...perfect to set the mood for our getaway! We had a room on the 2nd floor with an awesome and large balcony were we relaxed and enjoyed our Moscato before heading over to the tasting room. The room was spacious with every luxury amenity including plush robes and water, a coffee maker .. even wet wipes in the bathroom! L'Occitane amenities and iPhone docking station. Had dinner in the dining room and service was great and food even better..the spumoni was delicious....we will be back and highly recommend Ponte Vineyard Inn!

Room Tip: We had a room with a vineyard view that was fabulous..included a large balcony patio with a fabulous view of the vineyards! We were a bit concerned as it was close to the elevator but it turned out not to be a problem at all as the hallway was very wide!

Hi Craig R,
Thank you for your great review of Ponte Vineyard Inn. We are glad you had such a positive experience and that you enjoyed the little "perks". Please come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a brief stay here in January following a conference in San Diego to celebrate our birthdays. The room was lovely, the staff was beyond friendly (and very impressive in their level of professionalism) and the grounds were beautiful. After enjoying a wine tour, a tasting and lunch (and literally, one of the best pizzas we have ever tasted) at the winery and restaurant, we headed to our room for an evening of relaxation. The bed was amazingly comfortable and the bathroom was well appointed with high end products. A late, delicious dinner at Bouquet ended our evening. Our one regret was not staying longer! We would have loved to sit on the balcony sipping (even more) wine the following day. Thank you to the staff at Ponte for making our mini birthday getaway extra special. We will be sure to be back the next time we are on the west coast!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melisa M

Hi Melisa M,
Thank you for visiting us all the way from the East Coast! We are honored to have been a part of you and your husbands' birthday and are so glad that your stay exceeded your expectations. We hope you'll be back for more wine and pizza soon. Please let us know when you are returning and whether there is anything we can do to make your next stay as special as your last.