“Love it.”

Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Fountain Valley, California
“Love it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

We have been going to this casino and resort for several years. Every time we go, we enjoy it more. Temecula, close by, is a quaint town to visit and the outlet stores at Elsinor are good too. Nice place to go for a few days away.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Korean first
Fort Irwin, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the rv park for one night. We had a great time shopping in the myriad shops inside the casino, gambling, and the food was amazing! We were most impressed with the customer service from every person in the establishment. Everyone was smiling and polite. As neither of us were smokers we were a bit worried about the nasty smoke smell and second-hand smoke found in casino's. While its not possible to eradicate all the smoke, the air filtration system they have must be something else because the place does not stink to high heaven and you can actually enjoy being there as a non smoker. Would definitely return once the temperatures drop in Temecula (got to hot in our travel trailer for the AC unit to keep up).

They also have shuttles that will take you anywhere you want to go on the property, 24/7. Very polite drivers.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Marks21
california
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Needed a place to stay that was conveniently located near the wineries and the safari park. Made last minute reservations, the staff was very nice and accommodating, we were even allowed to change sites when we got there. Very well maintained and clean. Used the bathrooms, showers and spa, all spotless. Went on a Monday-Wednesday, prices very reasonable. The people were older, many small dogs, rv clubs, not our usual crowd, but we would return again.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Corona, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was attending a conference at the Resort and was looking forward to a short brake. On the first night the Hotel gave our room to another guest at 3:40am. The other guest came into our room while we were sleeping in it. The best the hotel could offer was a late check out to make up for the lost night sleep. The process of the resort making new keys for the other guest made our card keys no longer valid so when we left the room we couldn't get back in. My companion who's name not on the room then had to wait 2 hours in the lobby for me to get out of the conference and come have a new key made. We didnt feel comfortable spending another night at the hotel so we checked out early, got charged for the second room night and left the conference early. After all that the best they could offer was a cup of coffee for the road when we checked out. I have stayed in thousands of hotels all over the world and this is the first time this have happened to me and been treaded this poorly. So go for the gambling, that where they obviously make their money and care about repeat business, but don't stay the night especially if you are in your room alone and don't want unwanted visitors in the middle of the night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Ofelia B
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

The way Pechanga advertises itself, I was expecting the rooms to be more like the nice and upscale rooms you can find at Las Vegas casinos and hotels. While bathrooms in Pechanga rooms are nice, the bed and living area are decent and completely satisfactory but not great or worth the high room rates.

Pros: Convenient location if you are planning on spending a lot of time in the casino or this hotel's club, very nice and spacious bathrooms.

Cons: Room rates are very high during certain nights, limited flexibility on late checkout.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Anthony N
long beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a company sales retreat. The Indian Casinos are not my favorite because it just isn't Vegas, but I was impressed with the quality of the hotel and room. The spa prices were very affordable. I usually travel with my kids, and I wouldn't bring my kids here because the pool didn't seem all that kid friendly. The staff was very nice too. I left a tip for housekeeping on the first day, and when I returned to my room, I found a handwritten note that said "Thanks for the tip". I always tip housekeeping and I have never had someone leave a note. If your looking for a nice "staycation" with out the kids, this is the place for you. Don't forget to ask for the complimentary turn down service.

Room Tip: I didn't see any other room type, so can't say. I had a view of the golf course.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank AHM123
Anaheim, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

We stay a lot down there. Staff are friendly and very knowledgeable of the area, especially if you are looking to do some wineries. I think the round bar get to congested with the local kids, but they leave usually after the bar closes if you want to sit and relax. Fun place to relax, eat good food, and play a little. Enjoy :)

• Stayed May 2013