Pechanga Resort and Casino
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$152
$139
Hampton.com
$129
$114
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$79
QualityInn
Temecula Creek Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$129
$122
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$79
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$85
$89
$80
Fairfield Inn
$109
Holiday Inn Express Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$81
HIExpress.com
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$259
All reviewsslot machinesfood courtcrab legsplayers cardgreat oakeagles nesttable gamesgolf coursepoker roomlas vegascomedy clubplay slotsnew towerself parkingone bedroom suiterv parkevery employee
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This review if only for those who like Casino vacations. For years (30+) I went to Las Vegas, via plane or car and have been just thrilled to get out of LA and into "sin city" for great hotels, restaurants and the etcs. Time restrictions forced me to look closer to my home in Studio City, CA. Made reservations at the Pechanga Hotel/Casino for the first time.
Let me tell you. Las Vegas, watch out. Pechanga is the largest hotel in CA! The hotel is out of this world beautiful and so spotless you can eat off the floors. The people that take care of you are like old time LV when then cared. Outstanding. My room on the 11th floor was beyond perfect with every amenity included..think coffee/tea machine, safe, spa like bathroom, down bedding to die for.
Three casinos with all the Las Vegas machines and they pay! Amazing restaurants. Sushi to a 900 wine list restaurant. The only down side, is you need to pay for drinks in the casino while playing. $5.25 for a Vodka on the rocks. It's a California law. Soda and coffee and etc all are free. No free alcohol. In the morning hours they roam the casino with a cart offering free coffee and all the things you want for breakfast..free. It was an AMAZING vacation with wonderful people that want to be there for you to have a fun, safe and comfortable time.

Room Tip: 9th and 10th need a key...a bathrobe is included..but for the same price go 11th.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Carol375
Reviewed February 13, 2013

i decided to try Pechangas Buffet out while I was down in Temecula visiting family, and I will never go there or recommend that place due to an unattractive filipino snob I think her name was Vanessa.She was so rude and arrogant when I asked her where I could find the restroom at.That foreign nut looked at me and was so rude as if I was supposed to know they did not have a restroom inside the buffet.I watched as her and the other filipino people stood and gossiped about customers,as well as her constantly on her cell phone. They need to get rid of this girl I will never go to Pechanga again neither will I suggest it to anyone

Room Tip: stay away from vanessa
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
9  Thank willy w
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Very Clean. The waitress at all the restaurants we went are wonderful. The bar staff not so much.
Food was excellent.
Casino was fun. Would be even better if it was smoke free!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room - Beds are terrible!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I never expected to find an Indian casino with Las Vegas qualities. However, it happened in Pechanga. This casino is incredible, especially its bars. The Round bar is recently remodeled and it is fabulous. High Limit bar is always great. Service is impressive. I like their unique shops. Restaurants are very competitive with LA restaurants. I think that the one of the best meals I ever had is Scallops & Braised Short Ribs in Seafood Grotto. What a treat. The only thing that reminds me it is not Las Vegas is the "Last Call".

Room Tip: Get the room with a jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Hubby and I went to Pechanga to celebrate our 45th anniversary. We chose a hotel/spa package for out 4 day stay. Upon arrival they upgraded our room to a mini suite with its own jacuzzi and a view to die for. The room was beautiful, comfortable, and immaculate. The spa package included a European massage for two, the wonderful room, and several discounts for in-house restaurants. The price we paid for all this (not to mention the casino) was amazingly low. All employees were very nice and accommodating to us and exceeded all expectations. We had a very relaxing and fun time and we can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Chances of getting upgraded are much better mid week. Ask for corner room with jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple