“Great Chinese Food and Service In Temecula” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #121 of 409 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Temecula, California
“Great Chinese Food and Service In Temecula”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

If you are looking for some good Chinese food for dining in or take out look no further than Red Ginger China Bistro on Winchester @ Margarita in Temecula. I probably eat Chinese at least once a week so I have definitely tried every Chinese food restaurant in town. As far as flavor, a diverse menu, service and value for your hard earned dollar you would be hard pressed to find a better Chinese restaurant than Red Ginger.

The lunch menu features about 15 items, all for under $9. Lunch is always served with Chinese chips with red sweet & sour sauce, soup or a nice salad accompanying your entree. There is always enough food to satisfy your appetite. Dinners are very good at a price range from $12 - $16. An order of three entrees usually provides a couple with food to take home for the next day's snack. Servers are friendly and attentive and there is plenty of parking out front. Even on a busy Friday evening you won't have to wait long for a table and that's always nice.

Give Red Ginger a try and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Temecula, California
“Very Good Chinese Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Certainly one of the best Chinese Restaurants in the area, the food is very good, thoughtfully prepared, moderately priced, but worth it. The Chicken Fried Rice was excellent, the Chicken with Broccoli was very good as well. Everyone in my party loved the place.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Escondido, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Huge servings, excellent fresh ingredients, best Chinese food I've had in years including hot and sour soup better than anywhere.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Aexxa H
“Lucky us!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

My husband and I have never eaten in Red Ginger! Nope..we live close by and always order and pick up our meals. We especially enjoy the Grilled shrimp Cilantro Salad which we always order as part of our dinner. We've been eating 'here' for years and look forward to doing so for years to come!

Murrieta, California
“Not so good.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

I used to go to Red Ginger often. The last time I was there, I requested fried rice. I received white sticky rice that had been treated with sauce to darken the appearance. When I complained to the server, she wanted to argue about the rice. Since I had eaten there many times, I knew what the fried rice looked and tasted like. I ate most of my meal while the rice was being debated in the kitchen, and finally gave up. I will not go there again.

Visited April 2012