“Yum yum!”

Good for: Families with children
Temecula, California
“Yum yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

I live in Temecula and Red Ginger is the only Chinese restaurant I go to! Everything is fresh, fresh, fresh! Great service, too. I'm so glad they're on top of Trip Advisor. They deserve it!

Go there and enjoy. You'll be glad you did.

• Visited July 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Fabulous service, good food for gluten free”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

We were happily surprised by the amazing service at Red Ginger tonight. The hosts were very friendly and gave recommendations. When we shared that we have allergies to wheat/gluten, they explained how they often fry with cornstarch. Because of cross contamination, I'm sure those with celiac would have to be careful, but for us gluten-avoiders, this was a great place to have dinner. It's not the best chinese I've ever had, but it is the best service at a chinese restaurant I've ever had. And that matters when you're tired and on vacation. Our kids liked the satay. We had a walnut shrimp dish that tasted like candy, kung pao chicken, crispy beef, hot and sour soup, duck, and satay chicken. Good stuff.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Everellie
Temecula, California
“Great Chinese Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

One of the better Chinese restaurants in Temecula. I had the cashew chicken & my son had the mongolian beef. The dishes were very tasty and the prices very reasonable. Our waiter was great! He literally served us; he placed the rice & servings of each dish on our plates. That was a very nice touch! I would definitely return and invite family here.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank acjetgrl
Ventura, California
“Impressive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Service was great and the food was real good. I would definitely go back!

Camarillo, California
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012 via mobile

This is a busy place in a mini mall. The food was great. The best mu shu. Good service too. Not intimate. Very reasonable prices.