“Don't worry, if you get hurt, they'll fill out the paperwork!”

Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Got hurt at this hotel during my stay. No staff available, a sign said to use the telephone to call a staff member. However, the phone was located behind a display and was not readily available. When I finally was able to notify the staff, they completed their insurance paperwork and told me someone would be in contact with me.

No, I am not okay. No referral was given to a medical facility nor did they care one iota about my condition.

The only phone call I received was a misdirected number through the front desk.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank John_D32859
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

John - Thank you for providing us with feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to hear that you got hurt during your visit. After being notified of your condition, we did respond with filing an insurance claim and making sure you were all right. It is disheartening to know, that you were still feeling pain after this point and wanted to seek further treatment. My apologies for our staff not assisting further. I will be speaking with them about the importance of following up with our guests if they are hurt while on property to ensure they are doing better.

Again, thank you for your comments. We hope you are feeling better. If you wish to discuss this further, please emails us at, LTM@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

While staying at Extended Stay of America in Temecula, Ca, we witnessed the worst thing we have ever seen. A 2 year old little girl fell out of the 2 story hotel window and was near death. The windows are not secure and the screen on the window was not attached to the window. We spoke with the city and the city has had several complaints of terrible safety conditions at this particular location. There should be a huge settlement coming to this little girl and this family.

We then witnessed the mangement kick the family out of the hotel with the little girl who fell out of the window. The little girl had just got out of the hospital and was on bed rest, affer what we believe was a very serious head injury. There is no way that little girl should have been put outside of that hotel. This is the most horrendous things we have ever witnessed and our heart goes out to that little girl and her family. Mangement should not be working anymore after the way we witnessed the staff treat this family. I do not have a problem with the Extended Stay of America. However, we do not recommend any one stay at this particular location. It is a very poor representation of the corporation as a whole. I could go on and on. We just hope that this little girl and her family get justice.

Room Tip: We love Temecula. We recommend any hotel in the area besides this one.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Larry L
Manager_11525, Guest Relations Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. It is always heartbreaking when an event like this occurs. I want to assure you the safety of all of our guests is a primary concern of Extended Stay Hotels. We are in process of reviewing the incident. Please do not hesitate to contact me at guestservice@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. Thank you.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

No doubts on staying here in what so ever, service are always so helpful by Jessica greeting everybody with a smile. Extended stay has my room always clean and it's close by the mall, restaurants, and wine country a place I like to visit before go back home.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have stayed at this location twice now for a travel assignment and have had a great experience both times. This Extended Stay is in a perfect location. Close to shopping, variety of restaurants and importantly in wine country!! Great location for winery hopping. High end and middle of the way shopping experience. Only 45 minutes from the ocean! Beautiful country to drive through. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Clean, quiet, animal friendly. Full size fridge for your convenience. I love staying here and would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front of the building don't have the sound of the freeway as much as the back side...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jodi W
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Thank you very much the great review of your recent stay with us. I'm thrilled to hear that our associates provided such friendly and helpful service while you were in town on business. We really appreciate that you would recommend our hotel to other travllers. Thank you so much for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in town.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had another great stay in Temecula at Extended. This time the comfort of the room was matched by the great weather. Nothing beats the sun shining in the room as you reach for a fresh brewed cup of coffee. And a quick walk to the lobby you can catch a great grab and go breakfast. Its just a comfortable experiance.

Room Tip: Request a room that faces the east to get the sun coming into the room. Great way to start the day.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Russ H

We just received a copy of your excellent review of your most recent stay in Temecula. We're so pleased that you enjoyed our amenities such as the well equipped kitchen to make your stay more comfortable. Thank you very much for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Temecula.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

This hotel has a great location - easy access to fwy., Old Town for good entertainment, wine country, and good golfing. Comfortable room w/kitchenette. Not top-of-the-line accommodations but good value for the money - clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Nellie M

Thank you for the excellent review of your most recent stay with us in Temecula. We appreciate the comments about the property being clean and comfortable along with being a good value. Again, thank you for the review, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Comfortable bed and 4 pillows were well appreciated. The staff very helpful with change of situations and needs for crew members. I liked having a full size refrigerator and kitchen since I stay for several weeks this is great plus. Close to many shops and restaurants and entertainment. This is amongst the cleanest Extended Stay I've stayed in and I've been to several due to my work. No pool(bummer) and traffic can be heavy but Temecula is a happening place, I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Eduardo C
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

We just recevied a copy of your review of your most recent stay with us. First, thank you very much for your company's business. We truly appreciate it. Secondly, thank you very much for the kind words about the service that is provided by our associates. Thank you so much for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to the next time your crew is in Temecula.