“The best food I had on vacation”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #30 of 422 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers.
Cleveland, Ohio
“The best food I had on vacation”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I didn't realize this was a chain, so I'm surprised the food was so good. The first time I tried the Bahn Mi and added a side salad for $2.99. I had to show the waitress that the menu said fries came with my meal, but they gave me some "as a courtesy" even before I showed her the menu. The side salad was huge, almost a meal by itself. My boyfriend said his fish & chips were the best meal he'd had our whole trip. I didn't like the deviled egg appetizer and they promptly took it off the bill.

A few days later we went back for lunch. I loved the moo shu egg rolls, but the BBQ Chicken Salad was exceptional - chicken, avocados, tomatoes, Pasilla peppers, corn, pinto beans, cheese, tortilla strips and a giant mound of french fried onions. The two dressings - citrus BBQ sauce and chipotle ranch - we're delicious. Wish we had a Yard House in Cleveland.

I'm not much of a beer drinker, but the 3 page listing of them and the huge number in tap at the bar was impressive.

Visited June 2014

Temecula, California
“nice place to go to”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love the place it is always crowded and can be a bit noisy , the food is great except the California sushi roll which is a bit strange. The cocktails are good and kids menu is good too. Many beers to choose from and nice decor inside and out. The great deals are at happy hour

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank european1991
Temecula, California
“Great Food!!! Great Happy Hour!!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

I love to dine on the patio & people watch Temecula Promenade Mall shoppers. Great food!!! Especially great deals on appetizers & beer during happy hour. Margarita Pizza is a favorite of mine.Yummy!!!

Visited December 2013
temecula
“Great atmosphere and service is A+”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Its a Yard House chain restaurnat,, but TTown is short on great places as compared to San Diego....but the service is always spectacular, atmosphere is lively, and the food good.

• Visited October 2013
Wilmington, Ohio, USA
“Good fast food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

First the only shortcoming is the noise, but that is part of the atmosphere. We had a great dinner for six with lots of choices for everyone. I am great full for the multiple selections as our party differs great fully . Many beer choices as well. It is a great chain restaurant as we have eaten in a couple others with no difference in the location. Keep up the good work.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Yard House? Share your experiences!