“Good standby”

Yard House
Ranked #35 of 418 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers.
“Good standby”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Same as all the others. This one is in the mall but I enjoy a dinner here occasionally. Their Happy Hour is the best.

Visited May 2013

Temecula, California
“Redemption! 5 STARS FOR GUEST RELATIONS”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

A week prior my wife and I had such a bad experience we swore we would not to return...

Yard House guest relations reached out to us via Trip's review site & after they expressed their desire for US to give them another opportunity (complimentary) we felt compelled to give them another shot! NOT due to the complimentary meal, but due to the fact that they expressed a genuine sense of wanting all their customers to walk away with a good experience. Of course it's not always the case, however, the intent put fourth was appreciated. They were very professional & were eager to listen to constructive critisimism.

Second experience...WOW.....what a difference!

We sat outside in the patio (much quieter) and had a fantastic server (Travis) who was told of how we wanted our somewhat quirky order along with how every-time I order a burger they manage to cook it to an oblivion rather than medium rare. He assured me he would have it prepared to my liking in-which he did and it was moist & tasty, rather than how they usually come out of the kitchen looking like a welcome mat!
My wife's bbq chicken looked awesome & she enjoyed it!

*Noteworthy
Prop's to Yard House Guest Relations for caring about Trip's reviews!!! I would have NEVER thought such a BIG chain would reach to the DEGREE which Yard House demonstrated. I must say, it really impacted my wife and I in a positive manner!

BTW, Yard House server Travis was not aware of our past experience, this guy was a natural at serving! We later communicated what had occurred...his feedback was "I worked in MANY restaurants and this one has the BEST MGMT TEAM I have ever experienced." It says a lot when employees are happy!

I am glad we retruned we actually ENJOYED ourselves.

After the attention, level of service and great meals I would definitely drive a few extra miles to dine here again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Gpac1
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Hi Gpac1 - We are THRILLED that you and your wife gave us another chance and that our team was able to win you both over! Our managers will be relieved to read your review and we will absolutely be giving special recognition to Travis. We hope for the pleasure of serving you and your wife again soon. Cheers!
Temecula, California
““So Loud You Can't Hear Yourself Think!””
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husbands shrimp was VERY tasty, actually his pasta was quite nice as well. As for my dish, I ordered the spicy wings, they were not fantastic but they were good. I also ordered their deviled eggs, if you are a fan of deviled eggs I HIGHLY recommend ordering them. They add a twist, as they top their eggs off with a spicy tomato sauce, the finish has a subtle hint of heat. I would certainly order them again... at a quieter location.

SERVER SAVED US FROM BAILING!
We were lucky that our main server was the rest's service trainer! Of course our service was amazing no negative feedback at all. The contrary it was fantastic! Honestly, we ONLY stayed in this OVERLY loud restaurant due to the service we received.

Cons-
The dining-room music was unbearably loud. It was impossible to carry on any conversation without yelling across the table. It got worse when they sat us next to the kitchen, all we can here was clanking sounds of metal as the pots and pans were being utilized. Extremely annoying not to mention very distracting!

Based on THEIR noise factor & OVER-PRICED food I would NOT RETURN!

*Noteworthy
If you are looking to converse with your party AVOID sitting "near the kitchen". It's the worst!

• Visited May 2013
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Hi billionsandnocure - We are devastated to hear that your visit with us was ruined by our music volume. While music should be in the forefront of our atmosphere, it should not drown out conversation. Obviously this is something that needs addressing with our team. We apologize from the bottom of our hearts. Please contact me directly at ccastruita@yardhouse.com so that we can make this up to you. Thank you!
Pattaya, Thailand
“A LITTLE TO MUCH STRUCTURE”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

A good location, beside the mall, food was nice but a bit pricey, service was adequate but very cold as if they were robots, we asked to be seated outside and we had just walked bye that area and saw half the tables empty and it still took them 10 minutes to seat us and we were the only ones waiting and there were 4 people behind the counter, they were not bad just not friendly and not customer oriented. a nice beer list, and the food was good.

• Visited April 2013
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Hi JESSVANPELT – We disappointed to hear about the cold, unfriendly service you received. We are truly sorry that our team members did not take excellent care of you and hope you will allow us a second chance. Please contact us at yhguestrelations@darden.com.
“Good consistent meals.”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

It is loud here. If you are eating inside it seems to be loud but if you expect that you'll be fine. It seems to be fun, the food is good, and the atmosphere is lively. Outside is very nice I prefer this.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Yard House? Share your experiences!