“The BEST by far!”

Danza del Sol Winery
Ranked #8 of 105 things to do in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Danza del Sol Winery is located on the beautiful De Portola Wine Trail and offers you a unique and personal wine tasting experience that you won’t find anywhere else in the Temecula Valley Wine Country. Danza del Sol Winery is excited to share with you its revamped wine tasting room and inviting outdoor patio that combine both simplicity and elegance paired nicely with our hand-crafted wines. To accompany this great atmosphere and the elegant selection of wines, the views from the patio of Danza del Sol Winery are wonderful, and really capture the true essence of the Temecula Valley Wine Country.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I'm not a wine expert but I've had my share of wine tasting in Temecula. HANDS down this is by far the best winery I have been to in Temecula. We were greeted by our guide who took us on a wine tour of the facilities via golf cart. It's amazing the information you get or that you never knew. We got to savor the grapes out on the field. We then took a trip to the facility were the wine is made. During the tour we each got to savory 2 different white wines. Both very delicious. After the tour we came back to the winery where we had appetizers and got to taste 6 different wines. 3 white, 2 red, and 1 sweet. Let me tell you, I've tried wines from Bel Vino, Masia de yabar, and Cougar Wineries and although they did have some wines I like not all of them were great. Danza Del Sol beat out ALL of them. Every single one of those wines was tasty. I'm not a red wine drinker but this wine is exquisite. We bought two bottles. This is one of the oldest wineries in Temecula. They definitely know what their doing. I highly recommend the wine tasting tour. My boy friend booked the 12 pm spot and we were all by ourselves, I loved it. There are different time slots you can choose from to take the tour. Other than that there isn't a fee to come into the winery but sample wine there is. On Friday and Saturday they have live music playing from 1 -5 pm but check with the winery first. By the time we left we had a pretty good buzz.

All reviews
"temecula valley"
in 5 reviews
"buy a bottle"

Reviewed August 29, 2013

What can I say. With each pour, we sipped then dumped. Quite honestly almost all the wines tasted exactly the same. We couldn't tell them apart. They really lacked smell and flavor and no finish at all. This was the consensus of the 5 people we were with as well.

2  Thank rstronti
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Since we have different wine palettes (1 dry, 1 sweet), it is hard to find a winery/vineyard that has a large varietal. Danza del Sol meets our tastes. The wines are delicious and superb!
They were very accommodating to us regarding their Wine Club. We live in AZ, and do not want wine shipped April - Oct.
We are wine club members for life!!!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

What a great, positive experience!! Sean was a fantastic, upbeat (but not annoyingly cheery) guide on the tour. It was absolutely worth taking the tour through the vineyard. We were taken via golf cart throughout the grounds. Sean gave us lots of interesting information on a variety of varietals while also showing us the bottling process which was interesting in and of itself. The tasting portion was also excellent- with lots of good info as well. A cheese plate was provided with a few chocolates as well. It would be hard not to leave Danza without a couple bottles- the wine is decent and the experience is highly worthwhile!