“Favorite of Three Temecula Wineries!”

Danza del Sol Winery
Ranked #13 of 91 things to do in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Danza del Sol Winery is located on the beautiful De Portola Wine Trail and offers you a unique and personal wine tasting experience that you won’t find anywhere else in the Temecula Valley Wine Country. Danza del Sol Winery is excited to share with you its revamped wine tasting room and inviting outdoor patio that combine both simplicity and elegance paired nicely with our hand-crafted wines. To accompany this great atmosphere and the elegant selection of wines, the views from the patio of Danza del Sol Winery are wonderful, and really capture the true essence of the Temecula Valley Wine Country.
Gray, Maine
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Favorite of Three Temecula Wineries!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We booked a tour with the Rockin' Wine tour company and our last and favorite stop was Danza del Sol Winery. Walter did an amazing job taking us through the wine menu by suggesting and serving us various wines based on our impressions of each sip! We found Danza del Sol's wine to be more unique and flavorful than the other wineries we visited. We even joined the wine club and can't wait to receive bottles of Danza del Sol wine shipped to us on the east coast every few months! We would definitely recommend visiting this winery during your stay in Temecula!

Visited April 2013

Grand Terrace, California, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wine selection was great.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Let me first say that this was only my second time wine tasting. Second, I feel I must add that I'm not a sipper when it comes to wine. I'm also not anywhere near a wine expert. I just enjoy wine. That being said, my experience here was really nice. I don't think we would have gone to just have the tasting had we not been with friends. I would go to have a few glasses of wine, though!

Visited March 2013
Palm Desert, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Danza del sol winery, Temecula, CA”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Recently my wife and I had the pleasure of attending a wine tour and tasting class at the Danza del sol winery. During the tour of the facility we tasted three different wines. Our host Sean was gracious and knowledgable. During the tasting class we had an opportunity to taste 7 additional wines as well as partake in cheese, crackers, fruits and chocolates. We had an appointment for the 3:00 pm tour and I do recommend the tour with a prearranged reservation although you can visit the winery on your own but will not get the benefit of the hosted tour.

Visited February 2013
San Diego, California
“Beautiful, fun, great wines!!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have never been to Temecula Wine Country. Danza Del Sol was my first experience. I found it very friendly! Our server Jamie was quit knowledgeable about the wine choices, and made our experience great!!! We were so impressed with everything that...We even joined the wine club by the end of our visit! The interior was beautifully done in "villa style" paint with wine barrels on the walls! I found it the perfect combination of friendly staff and great wines without being overpriced and snobby. Highly recommend!!

Visited February 2013
Manson, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“amazing wine”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Reasonably priced wine and the folks that staff the tasting room are very friendly. I felt like we were talking with an old friend. They make recommendations on their wines based on what you tell them you like.

Visited November 2012