“Bright Sol”

Danza del Sol Winery
Ranked #13 of 92 things to do in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Danza del Sol Winery is located on the beautiful De Portola Wine Trail and offers you a unique and personal wine tasting experience that you won’t find anywhere else in the Temecula Valley Wine Country. Danza del Sol Winery is excited to share with you its revamped wine tasting room and inviting outdoor patio that combine both simplicity and elegance paired nicely with our hand-crafted wines. To accompany this great atmosphere and the elegant selection of wines, the views from the patio of Danza del Sol Winery are wonderful, and really capture the true essence of the Temecula Valley Wine Country.
Mebane, North Carolina
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 333 helpful votes
“Bright Sol”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Danza del Sol is one of the smaller wineries in the valley, and it is a little bit harder to get to due to its location. My husband ventured off of Rancho California to find the smaller wineries in Temecula Valley. This winery was recommended by one of the smallest wineries in the valley, and we are thrilled the gentleman guided us to Danza del Sol.
When we arrived at their parking lot, there were numerous vehicles in the parking lot. We figured that was a good sign as it is not that easy to get to De Portola Road. Both of us were greeted with smiles, and were given a large choice of wines. The Temecula AVA is better known for its red wines thus we chose only Danza de Sol’s reds. Our tasting was a great delight as many of their reds were delicious! The results were so good that we ended up joining their club. The other reason for becoming a member is that the prices for their wines are reasonable for this AVA. And, their membership has three different categories thus it can be tailored to one’s tastes. The category we chose is to have only reds delivered to our home in North Carolina.
Make a visit to the De Portola Wine Trail, and make sure you stop at Danza del Sol. You will find their wines to be divine and the employees to be very friendly. The next time we are in Temecula, 39050 De Portola Road will be one of our first stops.

Vista, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great wine and great people!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Stopped by the Danza Del Sol Winery for a little tasting. Our tasting guide was Walter, he's the man to see...We are pretty new to the wine scene and Walter took his time with us and really took us on a journey through the various wines they have. He took the time to explain how the grapes were grown, types of grapes we were tasting and why we tasted the flavours we did...Very interesting. Great wine bar inside with plenty of room. Outside, the place is just beautiful with great views and ample places to sit and enjoy.

Pensacola, Florida
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

The girlfriend and I took a tour and a tasting. Sean was our guide and was fantastic. He is obviously a lover and student of wine who was extremely knowledgeable and capable at his job - not to mention very personable. We both enjoyed learning the process of their grapevines, barrel selection and production. I wish we had spent a little more time seeing their fields and explaining the different qualities of some of the grapes, but other than that, it was a great tour. I'm definitely going back with some friends - great trip for multiple couples - for tastings and whatnot. I used the groupon they had a while back for the tour which worked out to $55 for the two of us; I'm not sure I'd be willing to pay the full price they list on their site.

arizona
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Great People & Great Wine!!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We went here on our day out in Temecula mainly because I heard they were dog friendly. We were not disappointed. In the tasting room they provided 6 tastes of wine, 2 of which I particularly liked, which is rare. Danielle at the tasting bar was extremely friendly and provided a bowl of water for my dog. Also lovely patio area to sit and enjoy a glass of wine & your picnic lunch.

Visited November 2012
Orange County, CA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fun afternoon and good wine”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My friends and I went here for the tour and wine tasting experience on the one day it rained in months. But Sean made it fun. Rode on a little tram/cart, saw some vines, got some info, and saw the big vats of wine. They have the barrels off site. They served 3 good-sized tastes of whites along the way--loved the fume blanc. Came back to the tasting room and got to pick 7 we wanted to try off 2 menus, along with cheese, grapes, chocolate and crackers. We got the member discount on bottles we bought that day. I liked at least 4 or 5 enough to get some time. I liked the wine and the service enough to become a member. I'm looking forward to some of their events or random tastings because it made for such a fun day with friends.

Visited October 2012