“Fantastic!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Danza del Sol Winery

Danza del Sol Winery
Ranked #10 of 91 things to do in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Danza del Sol Winery is located on the beautiful De Portola Wine Trail and offers you a unique and personal wine tasting experience that you won’t find anywhere else in the Temecula Valley Wine Country. Danza del Sol Winery is excited to share with you its revamped wine tasting room and inviting outdoor patio that combine both simplicity and elegance paired nicely with our hand-crafted wines. To accompany this great atmosphere and the elegant selection of wines, the views from the patio of Danza del Sol Winery are wonderful, and really capture the true essence of the Temecula Valley Wine Country.
Pensacola, Florida
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

The girlfriend and I took a tour and a tasting. Sean was our guide and was fantastic. He is obviously a lover and student of wine who was extremely knowledgeable and capable at his job - not to mention very personable. We both enjoyed learning the process of their grapevines, barrel selection and production. I wish we had spent a little more time seeing their fields and explaining the different qualities of some of the grapes, but other than that, it was a great tour. I'm definitely going back with some friends - great trip for multiple couples - for tastings and whatnot. I used the groupon they had a while back for the tour which worked out to $55 for the two of us; I'm not sure I'd be willing to pay the full price they list on their site.

Visited December 2012

arizona
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great People & Great Wine!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

We went here on our day out in Temecula mainly because I heard they were dog friendly. We were not disappointed. In the tasting room they provided 6 tastes of wine, 2 of which I particularly liked, which is rare. Danielle at the tasting bar was extremely friendly and provided a bowl of water for my dog. Also lovely patio area to sit and enjoy a glass of wine & your picnic lunch.

Visited November 2012
Orange County, CA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fun afternoon and good wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

My friends and I went here for the tour and wine tasting experience on the one day it rained in months. But Sean made it fun. Rode on a little tram/cart, saw some vines, got some info, and saw the big vats of wine. They have the barrels off site. They served 3 good-sized tastes of whites along the way--loved the fume blanc. Came back to the tasting room and got to pick 7 we wanted to try off 2 menus, along with cheese, grapes, chocolate and crackers. We got the member discount on bottles we bought that day. I liked at least 4 or 5 enough to get some time. I liked the wine and the service enough to become a member. I'm looking forward to some of their events or random tastings because it made for such a fun day with friends.

Visited October 2012
Connecticut
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“larger winery with a beauitiful tasting room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

stop here for a good ending point...great wines and great staff. Renovated tasting room with a great patio to wait before driving on..

Visited September 2012
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Danza Del Sol”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Recently became a member and have no regrets, love the wine, the location and you can bring your own cooler of "food" to eat while you sip your favorite wine, or sample and do a "tasting" to find the one that will be your favorite.
Looking forward to future visits of "hanging at Danza"

Visited September 2012