“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

This a fairly small pizza restaurant with a sports bar atmosphere. We called in our order and arrived 45 minutes later. A few minutes after we arrived our deep dish pizza was ready. We ordered a large pizza which was very thick and big. The cost was very reasonable and I was only able to eat I slice. There were 5 of us and we took two pieces home. It was delicious and a fun place to eat and watch sports.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

The quality of the pizza was really good....I love that it is cut in squares....I spent $23 on a large piazza with two toppings....I also like the fact that the cashier offered me a soda while I waited on my meal

Reviewed September 15, 2013

There is more on the menu than pizza - but pizza is the primary draw. We ordered Lasagna and Spaghetti with meat sauce (added a sausage for $2.25). Food was hot and tasty - could have used a little more meat sauce on the spaghetti. All in all, this is a nice, average neighborhood pizza place.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The addition of outdoor seating made a big difference as there is very limited indoor seating outside the bar. Friendly and attentive staff, great food, ftom the breadsticks to the deep dish pizza , you cant go wrong. Standard Italian fare, all nice sized portions on everything. Worth the time and money!

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We were staying at a hotel and asked the front desk to recommend a pizza delivery - they sent us here and they were great! Delivered hot and on time and really delicious! We all loved the good!