“Great food and great service!!”

Mantra Indian Cuisine
Ranked #48 of 421 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Besides the food being amazing, the service was very great! The wife and I were headed out to eat and decided on Mantra. Had seen it in the past but never tried it. We were presently surprised buy how good the food tasted and the very generous portion sizes. On top of that the service was extremely polite, quick and professional. I never write recommendations...but this place defiantly impressed me. A quick tip on the food....while the portions are large and with an appetizer could fill two people....don't order just one thing. It's not that expensive and the verity is worth every penny. I will defiantly be a repeat customer.

3  Thank Joshua G

Reviewed July 29, 2012

My first experience here was when we came in very late for dinner. There were 10 of us and we are a family that loves to eat. We each ordered our own plate, but ended up trying from each others plate. You are given a choice of the degree of heat you think you're able to tolerate. My sister who thought that she would hate the food loved everything.

I've been back so many times after that experience, but this time for their all you can eat lunch buffet. They have an impressive selection of food. They vary each day, but every time I eat here, I leave the place wanting to come back.

Come hungry and you'll leave this place so full and content. I recommend both the lunch buffet and the dinner. During their buffet though, you'll be able to taste so many items as opposed to ordering from the menu.

2  Thank calijennie
Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

Really loved this place. Great food. I had a hard time finding good restaurants but this was the exception.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Indian food is one of our favorites. Mantra has some of THE BEST Indian food we have ever eaten. We were in town for a wedding and just had time for a quick lunch buffet. Everything was sooooo tasty and there was an amazing variety. There were plenty of vegetarian options. Everything was skillfully prepared and delicious. The service was attentive and very friendly. Yum!!!

1  Thank mariadosTucson_Az
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I've been to quite a few Indian restaraunts and I can truly say that this is by far is the best one I've tried. I usually come atleast once a week. The food is fresh and must be cooked with lots of love and passion cause I am in love with this place! Lol... LOVE IT!!

1  Thank Simidhillon

Been to Mantra Indian Cuisine? Share your experiences!