“Great”

Temecula Olive Oil Company
Ranked #1 of 21 Shopping in Temecula
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Of all the basil olive oils I have tasted this is the best. The store in Old Town is especially nice with a variety of items for sale.

All reviews
"great gifts"
"fresh bread"
"gift items"

Reviewed July 6, 2014

The smell of fresh bread baking drew me inside the small shop filled with soaps, lotions and of course, olive oil. I didn't stay for the tasting, but the patio was beautiful and I do hope to try out the oils on a future visit.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

In the heart of Old Town. Must stop in here to do an olive oil tasting and also the vinaigrettes too. Nice change from all the wine tastings. The oil barista super friendly and walks you thru the tasting from the light oils to the hearty oils. Explains what each would go with and even suggests how to prepare dishes with the oils. Nice shop area to purchase oils, olives, spreads, vinagrettes. We make this a stop each time we are in Temecula. This time purchased the jalapeno oil and bruschetta spread with baguettes that were prepared there too. They have nice gift ideas too.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I visited the Temecula Olive Oil Company for the second time in 6 months. Customer service is top notch, along with the helpful hints, delicious olive oil tasting (and spices), not to mention the free packaging they give you when buying gifts. I'm sure I could find a place closer to Atlanta, where I live, to order olive oils and such, but as for me, I'm sticking with Temecula Olive Oil Company!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 20, 2014

While exploring Old Town Temecula, we ducked into the Temecula Olive Oil Company to do an olive oil tasting. This was our first time tasting olive oil, and I wasn't quite sure what to expect. The friendly attendant poured the various olive oils into little shot like cups for us to sip. Although I would have preferred having some bread to dip into the olive oil, drinking the olive oil did allow the unique flavors to come through. You'll be able to try all the flavors they have in stock. We wound up buying 3 bottles of olive oil that day which they were able to ship home to us in Florida. Recommend.