“Alarmingly Addicting”

Temecula Olive Oil Company
Ranked #1 of 21 Shopping in Temecula
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I didn’t even know they existed, but yes apparently you can taste test oil. You start like a wine tasting with the whites and then move on. They pour oil into a thimble size plastic cup, only a tiny bit of a half dozen different olive oils. The ones that stand out in my mind the most are the citrus and garlic (I might have come home with those too). After, you try a couple different balsamic. And, then they suggest what olive oil to mix with which balsamic and make magic happen, perfect blends for salads or dipping bread. It’s wonderful and alarmingly addicting.

Beyond olive oil they sell all things olives; stuffed olives, spreads, and products for your home. I stop in whenever I'm in the area!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I went on a tour of their ranch in Aguanga and was fascinated with the process of growing and processing olive oil. Then tasted it and found out some good recipes. I then went to the store in Temecula for purchases. This oil tastes much different and a whole lot better than the stuff in the stores. I never knew it was like this. I would recommend that anyone who likes olive oil take the tour and tasting. Aguanga is approx 16 miles south of Temecula so is close by. FANTASTIC

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Unique store with plentiful samples. Very nice staff. Bought some unique wooden coasters, oils and balsamic vinegar

Reviewed January 10, 2014

The healthy benefits of olive oils is overwhelming. To add more oleic acid, a monounsaturated fat, use olive oil. Temecula Olive Oil has the best tasting, best variety & the best prices around. One of my favorites is the basil olive oil. I use it on everything including toast. I have tasted and mixed most of the oils with the wonderful vinegar's.The combinations are endless. I love to stop by and taste the new releases and re-sample some of my favorites. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable. I even joined the club to get a variety of oils ever few months. I would recommend stopping by to sample the products, it's free. Olive oil is the best thing to put on salads, fish, vegetables, and to use in place of butter to keep you healthy :)

Reviewed December 28, 2013

They have wonderful products and a friendly helpful staff. We always stop to buy gifts for family and friends when we are in town.