“Olive Oil is top notch!!!”

Temecula Olive Oil Company
Ranked #1 of 23 Shopping in Temecula
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Yes the Olive Oil is amazing but all the fun accessory stuff is just as fun! Try the Lavender oil for your skin.....your hands smell good and feel good! The soaps, olives, balsamic vinegar......

The tapinade was pretty good, would buy that again but my favorite oil is the Basil infused olive oil that I keep beside my stove. My sons girlfriend Chelsea bought it for us for a gift one time and we have been back to buy it a couple times since then! The tasting hostess seemed very knowledgable on our last visit and the girls at the front desk were so fun and lighthearted....we come back again and again and although the oils are great...the people that work there and the mood is fun too and helps to bring us back !!!

We are even considering buying bottles for clients with our name label on their somewhere....mmmmm need to contact management about that!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"take home"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The tasting hostesses were outstanding and after tasting all the infused oils and vinegars, I would have liked to purchase almost every one! It's a lovely store and your taste buds will thank you for the experience. Don't miss it.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We enjoyed the tasting and they have sampler packs too. The dipping oil was delicious and they sell bread too. They also sell bath products and salts and more. The ladies at the tasting bar was very helpful and knowledgable.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Who knew there was so much to know about olive oil. The tastings were delicious and since it was on a Tuesday it wasn't crowded so they spent lots of time with us. And in turn we bought lots of stuff!!!!!