“A lot to like”

Palumbo's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Palumbo's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 418 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Berkeley, California
“A lot to like”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Paumbo's is situated just off the main street of Old Town Temecula and has inside and outside seating. The interior is essentially one open space, not super large but comfortable. there are tables and banquettes. Palumbo's is a family business and the wait-staff is efficient and friendly. their bruschetta was excellent with a nice topping of tomatoes with the starch portion crunchy without having to worry about breaking any teeth. the "bread" is focaccia that appears to come from an outside source and is nothing to scream about. the lasagna is okay but I prefer a bit more flavor to the sauce and more cheese. I also find that most lasagnas do have a meat sauce but is really sauce with a smattering of meat and this is the case here. their chicken alfredo was a good portion and above average in flavor. the standout in the entrees we ordered and tasted was Palumbo's chicken marsala. the wine taste was excellent without being annoying and the chicken was easy to cut and chew. all in all if you are in the mood for Italian fare you couldn't go wrong with a meal at Palumbo's plus you get the nice setting of Old Town.

Visited July 2014

“FOUR SPOONS!!!!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Very good service and excellent food. This restaurant makes their meatballs and sausages in house. I had a dish with the sausages and it was great, fennel sausages. Most of their sauces and pasta dishes are home grown too. Overall, Four Spoons. We will return.

Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great mid price Italian”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food. Even better service as all the wait staff insured our party had everything needed. Felt as though they all worked a team. Had the pork chop in Marssla thick cut not overcooked. All my friends had great meals too

“Nice dinner stop”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by to have dinner and glad we did. The food was delicious. They offer many of the local wines and we really like that. Service was friendly. We will
Come back and bring friends.

1 Thank rramy
Simi Valley
“Waitress says, "she's busy"”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is my second time in this restaurant. First time was great...this is why we came back. It was a Friday night, the place was busy. We had a reservation for four table outside....no problem. It took at least 10 min for someone to take our drink order...we were hungry and so we ordered our dinner at the same time. After ordering, I asked for bread. Waitress said, she would bring us some. It took 10 more minutes to bring us our drinks and when I told her we never got the bread, she said she was busy (in a rude voice). I was stunned...she's was busy??? Isn't it your job to wait on us?? Even if your busy inside, we are paying customers outside too. Really?? I came very close to calling over the manager and asking for a new waitress, but my husband didn't want me to make waves. But this was not right! You do not say that to a customer! Maybe they were understaffed, but that is a management problem...they should be able to handle a Friday night crowd. Oh I was mad. She brought the food...and it was good...had the linguine with clams...pasta was hot and generous serving of clams that I could not even finish it. My husband had the salmon and said it was cooked perfectly. That's too bad, because I'm never coming back. Service always comes first. When she came and served the food, she was overly sweet...I would have preferred an apology. If she was having a tough night, she could have explained that and I would have understood. She made us feel like we were interrupting her night by being there. No customer should feel that way. It basically ruined my evening.

• Visited July 2014