“Disappointment”

Palumbo's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Palumbo's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 428 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Had the Caesar salad...was not a true Caesar...just limp lettuce and vinegar taste, packaged croutons. No fresh parm for salad nor pasta...but a little bottle of powdery something. Then seafood pasta....noodles with tasteless shrimp. No garnish...not even fresh parsley. Waited for water refill...didn't happen. Sat in a corner next to a shelve that had about 1 inch of dust on it. What a shame and a waste of time and money.

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

We went here for dinner last nite with some friends who live in the area. Entering Old Town Temecula at nite with all the lights created the ambiance of being somewhere else.
People were eating in the outdoor seating at Paulmbos and it looked like a very quaint restaurant. Good size crowd on the inside..looked very upscale.
We waited several minutes to be seated..there was no one at the door to greet us and finally one of the wait staff seated us. The service was slow, and they were not rude, but they didn't smile either.
My husband had a new item the "little ears" pasta with sausage..which they make in house...and it was good. I had the eggplant parmigiana which came with a side of spaghetti...this was good too.
They have the same menu for lunch and dinner, but there are also two prices, one for lunch and one for dinner. It was not the best value..it was a good experience, but I don't know I would go back again.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Thanks Paul and Edy for your amazing food. Your family astmosphere is wonderful.Places like yours and Sweet Lumpy's BBQ in Old Town are what makes our community shine.

Love the jalapeno chicken!!!!!!!!!!!! Yowza!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We came here for dinner and ended up coming back for pizza the next day. We heard this was a local restaurant and was a little reserved about making reservations due to the fact we were from out of town and may get less than average service. It turned out to be one of the best dining experiences we've had in a long time. I had the Orecchitte Barese, nice and garlicky just the way I like it. GF had Penne Puttanesca and she ate that up faster than I did. I think we both would have ended up licking up the plates if we could. We enjoyed ourselves so much we ended up coming back for pizza the next day. Their Margherita pizza is exceptional in my opinion. Prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food they serve here. This will be my regular spot the next time I come in to town for a visit.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Everything is great, but my favorite is their capocollo sandwich. They have a great $6 weekday lunch menu (closed Mondays). They have patio seating and they welcome well-behaved dogs.