“Big vehicle, big cows, and big wines!”
Review of Rockin' Wine Tours

Rockin' Wine Tours
Ranked #9 of 44 Tours in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Get the Rock Star treatment with Rockin' Wine Tours, Temecula's most fun tour of wine country. If you are looking for a lighthearted and fun approach to wine tasting, look no further! Rockin' Wine Tours will help make your trip to Temecula a truly memorable wine experience.
Aguanga, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Big vehicle, big cows, and big wines!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

There were 4 of us who met Nathaniel for a tour of Temecula's wine country. He was fantastic. Very knowledgable and super friendly -- also well connected with the wineries we went to. We will make RWT our "guest" attraction when they come to visit and want to see the wineries. He even took us to see watusi (large African cattle with HUGE horns) that were being raised in the midst of the vineyards...what a treat.

2 Thank Bobbie S

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“I've been twice, pick this tour!!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I've been on two Rockin' Wine tours. One with my girlfriends and another with my husband. The wonderful thing about the tour is that it works so well for friends and couples both. Our tour guide, Nathaniel was very knowledgeable about wine. His outgoing personality and professionalism made the experience a wonderful day to remember. My husband was really unsure about this whole "wine thing" (his words) because he's a beer kinda guy but he enjoyed the casual atmosphere and learned so much from the experience. Choose Rockin' Wine and you WON'T be disappointed. In fact, you'll want to go again and again!

2 Thank Mommyfriend
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Rockin Temecula vines with Rockin' Wine”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We had a Rockin' time on the tour..... We also debated as many do, driving around and visiting the wineries on our own, but decided to let RW do the planning and driving. We started out with a small winery with some great wine and a lot of charm, next was a larger and very sophisticated winery with the ambience and a view that could not be matched, oh and the wine was phenominal. We ended the tour at an up and coming winery complete with live music, beautiful views and delicous wine. RW's Simon just happened to be there too and we had a great visit and enjoyed a bottle of wine together, Thank you Simon! Our tour guide, Nathanial was extremely knowledgible about not only the wine process but also the many wineries of Temecula. And just an all around great guy! Cheers, Nate!!! PS, thanks for the fries!!!!! YUM!!

Our Rockin' Wine tour was tailored to our tastes and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend the tour for a wine newbie or an experienced wine conissuer. Just sit back and enjoy!!!!

Rock Temecula vines with Rockin' Wine....................

2 Thank Kelly P
Perris, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good Wine and some Good Fun!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I did my fare share of research before I found Rockin' Wine, but I am sure glad we found Simon and his team. We didn't want a "drop you at the front door" kind of wine experience. We wanted a personal tour with a knowledgeable guide, and first class rock star service. Rockin' Wine exceeded our expectations. This was the equivalent to a backstage pass! We had the coolest, most comfortable ride in Temecula, their Hummer H2, and we went to some amazing wineries off the beaten path. Nathaniel greeted us promptly on time, and our journey began. He was friendly and we all got along and had a lot of good laughs. Rockin' Wine is clearly has a great reputation and we were treated like VIPs at each stop. Nathaniel was familiar with the staff and he accompanied us, sharing his wealth of viticulture knowledge and experience at each stop. He was gracious to accept the role of photographer with my camera, and did so with pride even recommending some great spots for photos along the way! Overall, we visited 3 wineries, had a personal tour and barrel room visit. Nathaniel was even thoughtful enough to rearrange our cheese pairing experience from the inside to the outside to take advantage of the amazing weather. We will wholeheartedly recommend you to everyone we know and all our friends looking for a relaxing and enjoyable wine country experience. Bravo!

2 Thank Renee G
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect wine tasting experience.”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

My husband and I took a weekend away to relax and decided to go wine tasting. I wasn't sure about visiting only three wineries, but our tour was perfect! Nate was our tour guide. He was knowledgable, friendly, and the pacing allowed us to enjoy each beautiful winery, yet stay on time. We walked away with some delicious wines and we highly recommend Rockin Wine Tours!!

3 Thank Sbabiarz

Been to Rockin' Wine Tours? Share your experiences!