“They do have free WiFi”

SIMPLY SHARONS
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Went there for breakfast. It was okay. Although not something I would go out of my way to go to. I looked them up on Yelp as I was looking for WiFi near where I was going.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

gumbo quite yummy, expecially for this area! i adored the hush puppies! everything was very tasty.very good beignets an gumbo.really like this place

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Had been reading great reviews about this place, so a friend and I decided to try it. We both ordered the Shrimp Po' Boy sandwich. The menu says it comes on french bread. Not! The bread was more akin to a hotdog bun; soft and mushy. The sandwich was very bland with a large slice of unripe tomato. Sweet potato fries were limp and tasted overwhelmingly of cinnamon. Both my friend and I left most of our lunch uneaten.
The kitchen goofed up our order. When I asked for an adjustment on the bill, the manager told me "We are not in business to give away free food." Needless to say, we will not be back.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

We stayed at the Fairfield next door and wanted to place to which we could walk. Stopped in early in the day and picked up a menu, decided to give it a try. We're all glad we did - the place is spotlessly clean, the wait staff pleasant and the food certainly good. And there was a lot of it.

Their location is not at the busy end of Old Town Temecula, so that could be the reason the place isn't booming all the time - they certainly deserve to be. Give it a try - I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

For a Saturday morning I was a little afraid since the place wasn't that busy .
Typically, great food equates to large lines but we walked right in and were seated immediately. My doubts began to surface..... :) However, I was delightfully surprised as to the quality, freshness and flavor of the food when it arrived.

A true test of any breakfast restaurant can be measured by the egg preparation. Here you won't find the scrambled egg mixture poured into a skillet like many other locations ....... but eggs cracked at the time of ordering....just like it should be.

Over-easy and easy-scrambled eggs perfectly cooked without runny whites. "Perfecto"

The homemade chicken sausage patty is a MUST. Perfectly spiced and flavorful. Its thin but worth every bite.

Now I've never been a fan of biscuits and gravy. I've seen it and tried it at many establishments none of them worth mentioning........but this is what i've been missing. PERFECT. Great flavor and YES it's WHITE gravy, seasoned well with a little spicy kick. I WILL have it again for my fattening fix.... :)

Veggie Omelet with spinach, cheese, onion, bell pepper and Fruit on the side was "primo" for a low carb dish.

Hats off to the chef..... .. JOB WELL DONE.

This place is underrated compared to what many other locations offer. No canned, bagged or instant food here. Fresh and perfectly flavored cuisine.

1  Thank Indyrat