“We love this place! The best in Temecula by far!”

Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ, Temecula, California
Ranked #53 of 422 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Temecula
“We love this place! The best in Temecula by far!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I can't believe we walked passed this place so many times on our way to the movies at the Promenade. The food is incredible! Service impeccable (Temecula restaurants, specifically, Bailey's in Old Town, should learn from
Lucilles about customer service).

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Gail C

Spokane, Washington
“Fabulous ribs and sides”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Had company coming so I did some sides but got others and the ribs to bring home and make it all easier on me. We have done this before and everything was fantastic. Best ribs ever I think.
Staff is helpful and did a great job putting it together and it was ready at the appointed time. Nice that they have special parking places reserved for take out too.

Visited May 2013
“Average at best”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our server struggled all night with our party of 12. Two orders were missed and one meal had to be sent back. How do they justify automatically adding a 17% tip? Poor service plus average food equals a doubtful return.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank GreatTraveltime
Fort Worth, Texas
“Best BBQ you're gonna in this area”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The first time I tried Lucille's I was REALLY disappointed, but to give them the benefit of the doubt, it was their first two week open and as most of us know this is time for working out the bugs. I decided the let the dust settle and revisit them a year later, and I was glad I did! The staff was not all stressed out, the restaurant wasn't a 45 minute wait and the food was so much better.
There are many styles of BBQ in the U.S.A. so it's a little difficult to answer the question, "Who has the best BBQ?" but Lucille's, in my opinion has perfect amount of smoke, the right amount of cooking time (I hate eating dry BBQ), and they have a number of different BBQ Sauces to delight anyone's taste buds. You can't go wrong with the Chicken, Baby Backs, St. Louis Ribs, Pulled Pork, Brisket, or Tri-Tip.
The prices are a little steep, but I always choose the Combo Plate which in my opinion give the best value for the buck. This meal includes a 1/4 Chicken and a choice of two other meats and a choice of sides. This plate gives you an opportunity to try a number of the meats so you'll know which ones you'll order next time. I have tried several of the BBQ restaurants in town and to date, this is by far the best overall BBQ restaurant in the area. Enjoy!

• Visited December 2012
“overpriced great food”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Their ribs are GOOD. The food is really really expensive. We've been here like once or twice. Most expensive meal is like 100 dollars