“Average at best”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our server struggled all night with our party of 12. Two orders were missed and one meal had to be sent back. How do they justify automatically adding a 17% tip? Poor service plus average food equals a doubtful return.

2  Thank GreatTraveltime

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The first time I tried Lucille's I was REALLY disappointed, but to give them the benefit of the doubt, it was their first two week open and as most of us know this is time for working out the bugs. I decided the let the dust settle and revisit them a year later, and I was glad I did! The staff was not all stressed out, the restaurant wasn't a 45 minute wait and the food was so much better.
There are many styles of BBQ in the U.S.A. so it's a little difficult to answer the question, "Who has the best BBQ?" but Lucille's, in my opinion has perfect amount of smoke, the right amount of cooking time (I hate eating dry BBQ), and they have a number of different BBQ Sauces to delight anyone's taste buds. You can't go wrong with the Chicken, Baby Backs, St. Louis Ribs, Pulled Pork, Brisket, or Tri-Tip.
The prices are a little steep, but I always choose the Combo Plate which in my opinion give the best value for the buck. This meal includes a 1/4 Chicken and a choice of two other meats and a choice of sides. This plate gives you an opportunity to try a number of the meats so you'll know which ones you'll order next time. I have tried several of the BBQ restaurants in town and to date, this is by far the best overall BBQ restaurant in the area. Enjoy!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Their ribs are GOOD. The food is really really expensive. We've been here like once or twice. Most expensive meal is like 100 dollars

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This place is located behind the Promenade Mall in Temecula, very nicely laid out, can be a waiting time of a few minutes in the evening for dinner, but food was good, large menu and healthy portions. Great bar area for dinner and watching sports events. Overall nice place.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The atmosphere is pretty hokey. Not a date night kind of place. But a good place to grab ribs and frys after walking around the town.