“Great service and big portions”
Review of Mo's Egg House

Mo's Egg House
Ranked #5 of 422 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to try out a great breakfast place before our drive home. We stumbled upon this place thanks to trip advisor reviews . Arrived around 10:15am and waited about 20 min to be seated . Lots of people and it was very noisy. Not good for the already existing headache I had coming into the restaurant . The menu was overwhelming and I couldn't decide on what to get . Finally settled for the Elvis French toast and my husband had a stuffed french toast with peaches . The coffee was amazing to say the least, even took some to go. The restaurant had a very inviting atmosphere. The service was quick and friendly, the food was good but not the best I had ever had . It was also a bit overpriced for "breakfast" in my opinion. Overall very big portions and you definitely won't leave hungry. I would love to come back again the next time we are in Temecula to try out a different menu item .

There are newer reviews for Mo's Egg House

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Was in Temecula for a quick business and found Mo's using Trip Advisor. I rate them a good, solid 4. Had the biscuits & gravy with 2 eggs over easy and sausage links along with coffee and OJ. The biscuits were nice and flaky, but could have been warmer. Definitely beats a typical fast food joint and rates high in its category for me. I'd stop here again.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We had a wonderful breakfast at Mo's. I had the western omelet, biscuit and gravy, and a small stack of pancakes. Our coffee cups were never even close to empty before they were refilled. I am impressed with the friendly, attentive staff. One person came over to see what we needed because we seemed to be looking for something. We were just trying to get a good look at some of their t-shirts, but the staff was moving so fast it was hard to see the details. Wonderful food, great staff, what more could you want. To address the topic of the volume, what better way to start the day than in a room with people who are laughing, talking, and enjoying great food. I left stuffed, I shall return.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

The food we all ordered for breakfast was excellent! However, the restaurant was very loud. Also the 7 of us in our party were crammed into one booth with a high chair on the end despite making a reservation. A very crowded table definitely decreased the experience. Tip: Definitely call ahead on the weekend or plan to wait outside for an open table.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I originally thought Penfolds was the best breakfast place in Temecula, but after trying Mo's, I cannot say that anymore. This place is hoppin everytime I go, but the wait is not bad. They are very efficient and get you seated quickly. The free coffee cake is so warm and delicious. They bring it to you when you are seated. I've tried the crab eggs benedict twice. Loved it both times. My husband has had the checken and waffles and also the chicken fried steak. He gobbled them both up so I know they were delish. The regular pancakes are just okay, but I have not tried the flavored one's yet, which I anticipate doing on my next visit. This place is great. Highly recommend.