“Go there! Now!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mo's Egg House

Mo's Egg House
Ranked #6 of 413 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Murrieta, California
“Go there! Now!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

I originally thought Penfolds was the best breakfast place in Temecula, but after trying Mo's, I cannot say that anymore. This place is hoppin everytime I go, but the wait is not bad. They are very efficient and get you seated quickly. The free coffee cake is so warm and delicious. They bring it to you when you are seated. I've tried the crab eggs benedict twice. Loved it both times. My husband has had the checken and waffles and also the chicken fried steak. He gobbled them both up so I know they were delish. The regular pancakes are just okay, but I have not tried the flavored one's yet, which I anticipate doing on my next visit. This place is great. Highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013

Murrieta, California
“Awesome Breakfast and Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We have been here for breakfast a few times since they opened. The breakfast are delicious and a good value. Friendly service is a plus!

• Visited October 2013
Temecula, California
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Good food, good service , good portion for the money. Love their pancakes ! The place is always full and it gets noisy , great for family but not for a date or romantic dinner.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Fatima H
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Too Much!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

We decided to breakfast here because of the Trip Advisor ratings in Temecula. We had no idea it was so far removed from the wine country wedding venue or Old Temecula...so glad we had GPS! Food is good and the portions are huge. If you are ravenous, this is the place to go!

• Visited September 2013
Hemet, California, United States
“Perfectly poached eggs.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had breakfast here because of the reviews and were glad we did. When we walked in the door we noticed how spotlessly clean it was...a good sign. Then we were promptly seated and given a peice of delicious coffee cake swimming in a small pool of honey. Delicious! I ordered California Eggs Benedict. I'm fussy about how my eggs are cooked and I have to say I've never had poached eggs cooked any better than these. They were perfectly done. My husband had eggs over easy, sausage, potatoes O'Brian and a biscuit with gravy. Everything was great, but that biscuit was exceptional. All the wait staff helped each other out. How refreshing is that! Our coffee cups were always full of good hot coffee. When a plate was finished someone swooped by and picked it up. Couldn't have ask for better food or service. We'll be heading back to Mo's Egg House soon.

• Visited August 2013