Review of Mo's Egg House

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Encino
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Thanks to Tripadvisor's members, my wife and I found an exceptional place to eat breakfast. Not only did they serve complementary coffee cake that was delicious, but the omelet that I had was perfect. The staff was very polite and could not do enough for us. I asked for well done potato's and they too were just to my liking.

I strongly recommend this restaurant. They have a huge and varied menu. I know even the finicky eaters out there will be very pleased.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank 1momo1

Camarillo, California
“Good diner”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Breakfast and lunch served. They have a pretty good breakfast menu. The pancakes are very good. Prices are reasonable. Service was very fast. Its a clean, large diner. I would eat here again.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Hitcher84
Temecula, California
“Excellent Breakfast!”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We just discovered this place in January and we've been back at least 5x. We order something different on each visit and it's always been very good AND the coffee is not bitter! This is our go-to breakfast place from now on!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Pia M
Murrieta, California
Reviewed March 10, 2012

The owner works the kitchen and the food is great. If you feel like breakfast at lunch it's a great way to also. Great place to take family and friends visiting from out of town.

• Visited March 2012
Temecula, California
“Wonderful Food”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I just love this place, and they give you free coffee cake when you sit down, how great is that.

Been to Mo's Egg House? Share your experiences!