“They do everything right!”
Review of Mo's Egg House

Mo's Egg House
Ranked #6 of 428 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We have been to Mo's 20 to 30 times and we always have an delicious breakfast, excellent service, never rushed, clean and very good value for the money. We have to really hand it to the owners to get everything right.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Mo's is a very good feeling place. They get very busy, so relax and enjoy the old fashion diner experience. It is well worth the wait. My husband and I enjoy trying new dishes and the chicken enchilada breakfast was a wonderful surprise. Great idea with a great taste! Make sure to leave room for the cinnamon roll, we took our's to go. Mo and her husband have a winning combination. PS Noise happens when a restaurant is good, and many meals here are big enough to split.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

This place is very loud! The service this morning was horrible too. But, the food is always good.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

I was looking for a breakfast restaurant in that area since we had about an hour between appointments. Mo's Egg House came up with very good reviews so we went. Not disappointed. They've got a hopping business going on there. When we got there, all the tables were full except for the one they gave us. That seemed to continue the whole time we were there. We never felt rushed, but they managed to keep things moving and arriving groups always had a table quickly. The food was very good. We also got 4 squares of their complimentary coffee cake. It was a little too cake-like for my taste, but it's still coffee cake and nothing to complain about there!

I got a veggie omlet and was very pleased. That came with toast and fruit and I got a side of salsa.

The kids menu is good and very flexible. My son wanted blueberry pancakes (not on the kids menu) so I was about to order off the adult menu for him. The waitress said it would be no problem to add blueberries to the kids' pancakes. That also came with bacon (or sausage) and an egg - I got him hard boiled. I probably could have substituted fruit for the bacon without a problem and probably will next time. I got my daughter scrambled eggs which came with toast and fruit. They were both very happy.

Service was excellent, the food was really good, and the location is convenient for our activities. Without a doubt, we'll be back.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

We do not think Mo's deserves it's high rating. My wife had the french toast with wild berries and the toast was not done and soggy. I had the eggs Benedict California which was good but not outstanding. Coffee was average. In fairness we hit them on Sunday at their busy time. But breakfast is their claim to fame so we expected better. We think you will have a better breakfast experience at Mimi's Cafe or Marie Callander's for about the same price.