“Nice evening out”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Overland Drive
Description: Here, we're in the business of Steak. Real Steak. Not the cookie cutter, run of the mill stuff. Our steak is our passion, and the only reason we're here is to show you what you've been missing out on. We've built our own dry-aging facility to completely control the outcome of our steaks. Everything here has been meticulously tweaked and tinkered to bring out the best in the meat. Only when it's reached it's peak flavor potential do we prep our cuts for cooking. Our expert chefs work the fire and the forks to ensure that perfect cook. Then it gets to your table. When that fork first pierces the meat, and that knife slices through in that first cut, your eyes get to feast first at that juicy pink center. Then, it's just bite after bite, letting that perfect cook release the flavor of perhaps the best steak you've ever had. At least, we'd like to think so. We're just a call or a drive away.
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We went here based on recommendation from our hotel. Turned out they were right. Friendly, got us in quickly, good menu, good wine list, and good waitress. My steak was excellent, but my wife's salmon was just okay. There was a piano player at the bar, who was quite good, and we enjoyed our evening. Overall a great night.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife had the sea bass which is the best I've ever tasted. My steak was really good but wished it was seasoned just a little more. Decent wine list. Sat in the bar area.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Vail Ranch Steakhouse had a great menu. My husband and I both tried the steak. There were so many different ways and cuts. Mine was incredible. I love steak! My husband also tried the Lobster Bisque and loved how rich it was with real buttery lobster chunks. Yum! We will be back!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Went to this local restaurant to support local business, but they really don't want regular folks at this location. The meal was not good at all for the price I paid. Really disappointed and have never returned to this local restaurant.

1  Thank Y0_y0_47
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I started in the Beef business 25 years ago, and have eaten my share of dry-aged steaks, in Kansas City and a half-dozen other cities. When you walk in to this restaurant, they display a case with actual dry-aging cuts of meat. I ordered their most-expensive cut, a $47 dry-aged Rib Eye. A 28-day dry-aged Rib Eye will NOT bend completely over itself like mine did, nor will it be mushy and leak juices like mine did. This might have been wet-aged (a much cheaper item on the menu) steak, but was like no other dry-aged steak ever presented to me. I mentioned this to the waiter, and at his request, the manager came over. He listened to my comments, thanked me for them, didn't say a word of defense or explanation but instead just walked away.

This was the worst $67 meal I have ever had, and management's lack of concern over the quality of their food guaranteed that I won't be setting foot in there again.

2  Thank Rh0deIslandTraveller