“Relaxing and tasteful!”

Cuisines: French
Description: Also known as Bel Villagio European Bakery
Description: Also known as Bel Villagio European Bakery
Reviewed June 9, 2011

My wife and I wanted something casual, quick, and reasonable. This was a great place to stop and enjoy a tasteful lunch. With indoor and outdoor seating, as well as tasty sandwiches and desserts, this is a nice place for a quick meal. Indoors is very pleasant, though somewhat cramped. Service was good, with two on duty that we observed. Outdoors was very pleasant this afternoon, and we were able to eat under an umbrella that covered the table and us well. Seats are somewhat challenging outside as they are either bolted to the concrete or attached to a wire. A sad comment on the times we live in today. My snawich was chunked chicken with a wonderful sauce on a sweet roll (hard rolls were available too. The salad was all leaves of various greens, with a reasonable amount of vinagairette dressing. My wife had a beef and cheese, with fresh everything,and a salad.

Reviewed May 20, 2011

My friend and I meet here for lunch often. It's a nice intimate "bistro" with very nice food..salads and sandwiches. Actually, you can get a nice salad..eat that.. get one of their really yummy desserts..and get something yummy to take home. A little crowded as it's a small place, but still comfortable.

Been to Vallee d'Brume? Share your experiences!