“Good Food and You Get To Bring Your Dog!”

Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #24 of 429 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2012

The food was really good, as well as the service. And if you sit out on the patio, you can bring your dog too!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

I have eaten here on several occasions and have not been disappointed. A diverse menu, quality food and quick friendly service add up to a good dining experience.

Thank pat.kight
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Place was packed. Luckily we only waited 20 minutes before getting seated. Our server was the best. Although, he was very busy, he was totally customer oriented, made small talk with our guests from DC. We all ordered the ChickenPot Pie. Fresh and yummy!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

My husband expected this to be a hot dog place but he was pleasantly happy with the food he ordered. He had a soup and sandwich and I had the Chicken Hummus salad. We were happy with both meals. The service was good as well. They have outdoor seating as well. The inside is decorated with a dog theme but no hot dogs mostly sandwiches, burgers, and salads.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Lazy Dog is our family's favorite restaurant to go to with the kids at the mall. The decor is fun, and the food is great. The kids' burgers are big, the make-your-own pizzas are fun. For some reason they don't have grilled cheese on the kids menu even though it's on the adult menu. But it's also a gourmet grilled cheese with more than one cheese and with cheese grilled onto the bread. That along with their spicy tomato soup are perfect. Even my 5 yr old daughter loves the tomato soup - which suprises me since it's definitely a bit spicy.

But my all-time favorite item on the menu is their Hummus appetizer. They've got 3 flavors of hummus (regular, pesto, and red pepper) served with pita triangles, tomato slices, and cucumber slices. We always ask for double the tomato and cucumber. Sometimes that's my meal.