Temecula Vallet Cable Car Wine Tours
Ranked #11 of 44 Tours in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join us on an adventure through the beautiful Temecula Valley wineries in our fully restored authentic 1914 San Francisco motorized cable car.Experience our tour of four wineries which includes a picnic lunch,wine testing and a souvenir wine glass.we also now have a jolley trolley seats up to 30 pass, a limo bus that seats 15,the cable car seats 32. hope to see you soon
Norwalk
“Fun!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Loved...Loved...Loved it! I will do this again hands down. "The twins" made our trip absolutely amazing, fun, memorable. They were very informative and helpful. I will definitely plan another one soon and will ask for them.

Visited September 2013

Algonquin, Illinois
“My Third Time & It's Always Great a Tour!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Mike & Steve took great care of us! My parents had such a good time as this was their first wine tour. This is my third adventure with Debbie and her team. I would recommend Temecula Valley Cable Car Wine Tours to anyone staying in Temecula. It's a must do and a must do with this group!

I just want to add that I love the new idea of your cable car wine glasses!

Thank you so much for everything. It was such a great experience. You and your team are just great.

Visited July 2013
San Francisco, California
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Great Tour”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We booked a wine tasting tour last Saturday so my husband and I can enjoy wine tasking and not have to drive back to the hotel.They pick-up and drop you off at your hotel. we also liked the fact that lunch was included. It made the whole experience pretty easy and convenient for us.

Tommy and Steve, our driver and tour guide were very friendly and knowledgeable. They come up and offer to take pictures, ask if we enjoyed the wines, and gave us tips about each of the wineries we were visiting.

The 4 wineries we visited are: South Coast Winery, Van Roekel, Oak Mountain (lunch location), and Europa Village. We had about an hour at each winery and Tommy and Steve always gave us a 10-15 min heads up before it was time to leave. It was definitely a great experience!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank CAli2Everywhere
Carson, California
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Fun Way to Spend a day”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We decided to have a family fun weekend by doing the wine tour with Temecula Valley Cable Car wine tour. This is me and my wife's second time with this company. This time we brought 4 relatives with us. The service is always excellent. Friendly guides and drivers both times. Relaxed tour and unique transportation. We rode the New Orleans trolley the first time and the San Francisco motorized cable car the second time. Everybody is nice starting with the reservations. Special mention to Tommy the cable car driver for being the friendliest lf all. This company is highly recommended if you are taking a wine tour in Temecula

Visited May 2013
Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fun and Relaxing”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We visited Temecula as a couple and took this trolly car tour on a Saturday morning in March. The weather was beautiful! I loved the experience of the open air trolly and being able to face the scenery as we were driving to each winery. It was even more amazing after a couple of tastings :-). Wally and Tommy were our awesome guides. They were very professional and personable at the same time. They engaged the customers in light friendly conversation and gave some good facts about wine. I enjoyed three of the four wineries we went to. Tasty wines and you are not rushed to finish tasting. Definitely worth the money and the trolly car is the icing on top!