“Fun and Fantastic Wine Tour!”

Temecula Vallet Cable Car Wine Tours
Ranked #12 of 44 Tours in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join us on an adventure through the beautiful Temecula Valley wineries in our fully restored authentic 1914 San Francisco motorized cable car.Experience our tour of four wineries which includes a picnic lunch,wine testing and a souvenir wine glass.we also now have a jolley trolley seats up to 30 pass, a limo bus that seats 15,the cable car seats 32. hope to see you soon
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We chose Temecula Valley Cable Car Wine Tours for a recent weekend we hosted for our customers. It was important for us to find the right wine tour, as this was a primary activity for our guests. From the moment I contacted Debbie about our group booking, I knew this was the right tour for us. She, and the company, went above and beyond all expectations. The result was a memorable and flawless tour for our group! One of the things I liked best about Temecula Valley Cable Car Wine Tours is that they worked closely with me to make sure that our event would be successful. From the winery selections, to the delicious lunch, to the adorable cable car transportation, this experience far surpassed other wine tour companies I have used in the past, and were very reasonably priced. Everyone in our group was so pleased with the tour! We will certainly book future events with Temecula Valley Cable Car Wine Tours and would highly recommend them to business colleagues as well as friends looking for a special wine tour.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

GREAT wine country tour! They picked us up at our hotel in an adorable restored cable car. Our driver and host were delightful and very informative. Great value too, tastings at 4 wineries, lunch, transportation, and fun stories? Perfect!

1  Thank xgurl3eb
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We did a wine tour the day before our wedding. It was so much fun and everyone loved it. Debbie did such a good job of organizing everything and it was the perfect amount of time (4 hours) and 3 wineries. A lot of our guests had not been wine tasting before and had a blast. They didn't rush us or anything and even stored all our purchases on the trolley and labeled them. They were really friendly and we even ran into them that weekend and they came over and gave us a hug and told us they were thinking of us at 5 on Friday when our wedding was. What a great spirit they both have!

1  Thank Erin R
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My friend and I included this tour as part of our "girls weekend". We had a wonderful time, the cable car was nice way to tour the wineries. Chris & Steve were great, they were friendly and imformative. You will tour 4 wineries and receive 5 drink tickets for each one, so PACE YOURSELF. Lunch was great, I also enjoyed the champagne bar & wine-a-ritas that 2 of the wineries offered. I am looking forward to doing this tour again ;)

1  Thank Maria M
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband and I had an amazing day touring the vineyards with Yvonne and the others from our group. We were able to experience wine from four vineyards and meet some very fun people! The van we rode in to the different vineyards was comfortable, even on a 100 degree day! We would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a fun and relaxing day in Temecula wine country.

2  Thank 617anonymous