Great Harvest Bread Company Temecula
Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Description: A good place for all natural breads, sandwiches, scones, and sweets. The wheat is milled every morning in the back of the store at 4 a.m.
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Had seen Great Harvest on Trip Advisor while planning our trip, so when we were in the same shopping plaza, just had to stop in. So many yummy breads, etc. to choose from. We sampled the apple cinnamon bread and bought a loaf to have with our coffee the next morning and it didn't last long! Will definitely stop here for picnic sandwiches next trip. Also, Baron's Marketplace is in the same shopping center if you want to add some specialty items to your picnic basket!

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Daily variety of breads and scones. Sandwiches are hearty and well made. They get busy during lunchtime so you may have to wait if you're getting a sandwich.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Came as a family of four, each had a sandwich. Great value, great bread. Highly recommend the cinnamon bread, wish I could eat a whole loaf.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

OMG...OMG...OMG...this bakery is off the hook! Fresh breads baked everyday and their sandwiches are the bomb. Every day they have different breads baked. We sampled their "french toast bread pudding." OMG I don't tend to sweets but this was unbelievable; we ended up buying 2 of these bad boys. They are not far from downtown and well worth the visit. Check out their daily bread and specials menu.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

The Great Harvest Bread Company Temecula is a sandwich shop that bakes its own breads, sells its breads separately, and also bakes some sweet goods.

I've eaten there a few times. Each time I've had a different sandwich; I've had: Ham & Swiss, Roast Beef, and Pepper Bleu Roast Beef. I've tried bits of several of their breads, but I've preferred to have my sandwiches built on their 9 Grain Bread. They serve the sandwiches in a basket filled with white corn chips which helps to fill you up, but it also piles on the calories. Chilled water is available if you don't want to buy a bottled drink.

Their sweets are cloyingly sweet.

The space is comfortable, well lit, and smells like a bakery. When you order a sandwich, you can see it being assembled not far from the counter.

Will I go back? If I should be nearby and in the mood for a sandwich, yes. Would I recommend it to anybody? Yes.

1  Thank FastidiousDiner