“Love the bread!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A good place for all natural breads, sandwiches, scones, and sweets. The wheat is milled every morning in the back of the store at 4 a.m.
Temecula
“Love the bread!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is where I go to buy bread when I want something unique and delicious. I like to also go for sandwiches and paninis occasionally. They are a little pricey for everyday. I love to sample breads each time I go. The bread is addictive!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Judi C

Mission Viejo, California
“Good bread not do good paninis”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We had the breakfast paninisWe and they were not good :(

1 Thank Alona13
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Quality”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

They grind their wheat everyday so it's fresh. I alway thought I didn't like bread until I tasted their High 5 fiber loaf. I like it that I can get the loaf sliced or unsliced. Their sandwiches are good quality and I find I don't pick out things like I do at some places. Staff is friendly and when I forgot to actually take the loaf I had purchased, they set it aside for me so when I came back later asking if I had left mt bread there, they remembered me and handed over my bread. Took my brother-in-law, who works in food service management, to Great Harvest because I didn't want to cook in front of a chef and he said the Reuben sandwich was the best he ever had.

1 Thank Tabiji
Temecula
“Great fresh bread aroma, friendly people, delicious sandwiches”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Inhale deeply. Mmmmmmmm. That's the smell of fresh cinnamon burst loaves still hot from the oven, being sampled out, complimentary, to the steady flow of customers at Great Harvest.

I am addicted to Great Harvest. My "free 13th loaf or sandwich" punch cards fill up and pay off almost weekly. Everything smells and tastes like honest food made from real ingredients. The owners, Brad and Alicia, are friendly and so is everyone else at this small bakery and sandwich shop with a big heart.

I like their commitment to sustainability and locally grown produce, but even if they were evil corporate villains I would have a hard time resisting because they make the best sandwiches in town..

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank JohnKTemecula
Howell, New Jersey
“There is just SOMETHING about the smell of fresh baked bread....”
Reviewed March 10, 2011

Located in the Barons Market Mall, Off Meadows Pkwy & Rancho Calif Rd. I am here twice a week --at least. Saturdays for sure without fail. WHY? Kahuna Bread, Monkey Bread and The Italian cheese bread! Of course I get my regular sandwich breads as well. Here they give you plenty of samples and they slice the bread for you, except for any sweet or breads with stuff in them. Tried the Popeye bread for the first time, AMAZING.

Join the bread club!!

We are a bread loving family (Italian) and any true Italian will tell you --YOU have to have good bread for Sunday dinner, the bread here is solid, hearty and holds up to any sandwich you decide to create. (As well as Sunday Gravy) --Italian cold cuts, tuna, even beef dips OH YA!!!

So as you head out to Barons and see Subway-- and think hmm I am hungry---stop! think! head over to Temecula Bread Company get some of the best healthy, good for you tasty bread and use those cold cuts from Barons and make your own sammich. Honestly you will walk out with bread-thinking man this is a lot of bread...but - you will be feeding your family with real honest good for you bread thats not full of fillers and chemical preservatives.
You have to eat it fast or fridge it.... like I said no preservatives... oh and the Cinn burst bread OMGOODNESS!!!

• Visited March 2011